cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will get more anime channel?

wilsonlow
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

When will get more anime channel?

As Unifi TV now are get back the Animax HD, but there is a huge problem. That channel is not live boardcast as Japan for latest anime. Unlike Aniplus Asia, it will boardcast latest anime as Japan boardcast. Nowadays, there is a lot of anime fans around the world, anime industry are begin rise. In addition, most anime fans wanted latest anime boardcast. So i suggest Unifi TV should put anime channel that live or latest anime (less than 12 hour dely/update after Japan already boardcast) same as Japan. I believe if this happend, more people will going to subscribe (lead more people watch anime legally) and Unifi TV will be biggest winner in Malaysia paided TV show provider among younger people.

As my experience, every year there are so many malaysian attend the "Comic Fiesta" during Dec KLCC event and more people will going to attend year by year. Plus, the Olympics Games at Tokyo also has playing the most popular anime OST during the games. Not just this even Netflix also have anime boardcast around the world. So these latest thing show that anime are going to rise. Grab the chance as u have it. 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: When will get more anime channel?

"We appreciate your kind support and will relay this message to the team for their evaluation/consideration. It may also help if you could drop a message to your service provider so that we can reach more people"

So, we need to play the part by messaging Unifi TV team via social media and telling them that we would be delighted to see Aniplus to be carried as Unifi TV's channels line-up. 

Credit to @Loh123 for details.

Since Astro completely terminated Aniplus HD, Unifi TV had a bigger chance to recieve this channel. But, the censorship is the problem here. Someone did mentioned on the post.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@wilsonlow, I know how much Malaysians love anime, and my classmates watch them on campus. As for launching Aniplus on Unifi TV, two issues remain the same, and censorship and cost. 

It's undeniable that Aniplus has become more "expensive" than Animax used to be, which can be a few issues considering that Unifi TV is operated within its budget, low TV subscription fee and no commercial ads. It is possible considering the large subscribers base and the carriage fee along with K-Plus.

Another reason is censorship. Anime has a long history of sensitive scenes. When it comes to simulcasting (same-time-as-Japan), the censorship crews need to pay more attention as they need to cut out any inappropriate scenes with 5 min before the timeline reaches that part. Of course, you may argue that Malaysian TV providers are doing it for the show, but some Malaysians are just weird - they complain when they can't watch what they want, but they also complain if something shown on TV has offended them. How absurd.

@Lenon1, the possibility of Unifi TV carrying Aniplus HD is high, as I said before. Unifi TV tends to carry the full suite of channels owned by the same content provider. Even if they carry Aniplus, please be noted that it'll be part of Ultimate Pack just like Animax. Also, I think Unifi TV will renumber most of their TV channels soon.

wilsonlow
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@Loh123 wrote:

@wilsonlow, I know how much Malaysians love anime, and my classmates watch them on campus. As for launching Aniplus on Unifi TV, two issues remain the same, and censorship and cost. 

It's undeniable that Aniplus has become more "expensive" than Animax used to be, which can be a few issues considering that Unifi TV is operated within its budget, low TV subscription fee and no commercial ads. It is possible considering the large subscribers base and the carriage fee along with K-Plus.

Another reason is censorship. Anime has a long history of sensitive scenes. When it comes to simulcasting (same-time-as-Japan), the censorship crews need to pay more attention as they need to cut out any inappropriate scenes with 5 min before the timeline reaches that part. Of course, you may argue that Malaysian TV providers are doing it for the show, but some Malaysians are just weird - they complain when they can't watch what they want, but they also complain if something shown on TV has offended them. How absurd.

@Lenon1, the possibility of Unifi TV carrying Aniplus HD is high, as I said before. Unifi TV tends to carry the full suite of channels owned by the same content provider. Even if they carry Aniplus, please be noted that it'll be part of Ultimate Pack just like Animax. Also, I think Unifi TV will renumber most of their TV channels soon.

I agree that animax HD and aniplus are in the unlimited pack, because it need higher cost to operate. I have no problem with ur answer. I am satisfy ur answer. So, let's see Unifi TV is going to accept my suggestion or not. I hope it will going ture in future.

wilsonlow
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@Lenon1 wrote:

"We appreciate your kind support and will relay this message to the team for their evaluation/consideration. It may also help if you could drop a message to your service provider so that we can reach more people"

So, we need to play the part by messaging Unifi TV team via social media and telling them that we would be delighted to see Aniplus to be carried as Unifi TV's channels line-up. 

Credit to @Loh123 for details.

Since Astro completely terminated Aniplus HD, Unifi TV had a bigger chance to recieve this channel. But, the censorship is the problem here. Someone did mentioned on the post.

Sure, no problem.