cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Unifi TV should bring in HBO channels?

SOLVED
Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Why Unifi TV should bring in HBO channels?

Hello, everyone! I believe a lot of Unifi TV subscribers have been yearning for Unifi TV to carry the HBO channels. For your info, HBO Asia is a premium movie channel that distributes the first-run movies from selected top-tier Hollywood studios, including Warner Bros, Universal, Paramount and selected titles from Liongates and Dreamworks, which consist up to 60% of award-winning movies every year. It also features a lot of ground-breaking TV series like Game of Thrones, Westworld and The Outsider. So, I hope the moderators of this community thread can have a discussion with Unifi TV team regarding this suggestion. Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
remstr
Mayor

Re: Why Unifi TV should bring in HBO channels?

Great @Loh123 , if they could bring the HBO for unifi TV subscribers then i think we all gonna be really happy.

I will ask them, no worries.

Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Now we need to make it happen for the cessation of Fox Action Movies HD and Fox Movies HD. 

HBO Hits HD replace Fox Action Movies,

HBO Family HD replace Fox Family Movies.

HBO HD replace Fox Movies.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Speaking of that, I think Unifi TV should have its own HBO pack, which consists of all 5 channels and access to HBO MAX (launch soon in Malaysia).

Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@Loh123 wrote:

Speaking of that, I think Unifi TV should have its own HBO pack, which consists of all 5 channels and access to HBO MAX (launch soon in Malaysia).

Yeah i agree with you @Loh123 , Unifi TV did have it's own Fox Movies Pack before by RM40 per month. So, with the full launch of HBO group channels, including Cinemax HD and HBO Signature HD, this will be good.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@Lenon1Also, I suggest Unifi TV bundle HBO channels with HBO MAX because HBO GO Asia has an exclusive TV partnership with Astro. Since HBO MAX isn't available in Malaysia or any Asian country, I believe Unifi TV should take its first step of collaborating with WarnerMedia Asia.

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Besides HBO bundle Pack, hopefully  Cartoon Network HD  will  arrived to Unifi TV platform for  the cessation  of Baby TV HD. 

Hmm, it's been a long time since Unifi TV gave us channels that are free forever to watch. Two free  channels will be gone soon in 1st October 2021 that are Fox Sports 3 HD and Nat Geo People HD, will Unifi TV give more free channels in future? 

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@CathanKing610 wrote:

Besides HBO bundle Pack, hopefully  Cartoon Network HD  will  arrived to Unifi TV platform for  the cessation  of Baby TV HD. 

Hmm, it's been a long time since Unifi TV gave us channels that are free forever to watch. Two free  channels will be gone soon in 1st October 2021 that are Fox Sports 3 HD and Nat Geo People HD, will Unifi TV give more free channels in future? 

Before in 2018, Unifi TV provide a lot of free channels like Outdoor Channel HD, Now International HD, but it's gone. 

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

The Asian feed of NOW International had ceased transmission.