cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Unifi TV broadcast Tokyo Olympic Games?

SOLVED
Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Will Unifi TV broadcast Tokyo Olympic Games?

Yesterday, I saw @dammon23 asking whether Unifi TV will broadcast the Tokyo Olympic Games. I contacted Unifi TV team via messenger and this is their reply.

"For now, there are no confirmation yet regarding Tokyo Olympic Games broadcast on unifi TV. Please stay tuned for the updates that will be communicated through our official channels. Thank you"

Usually, Unifi TV will broadcast the Olympic Games on their platform for free. Back in 2016, HyppTV showcased the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in 4K. If it goes well, we all can expect to watch the games in 4K later this year. As I said, the pandemic has changed everything, so nothing is set in stone. Just wait and hope for the best! 👍😃

1 REPLY 1
CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Re: Will Unifi TV broadcast Tokyo Olympic Games?

@Loh123 wrote:

Yesterday, I saw @dammon23 asking whether Unifi TV will broadcast the Tokyo Olympic Games. I contacted Unifi TV team via messenger and this is their reply.

"For now, there are no confirmation yet regarding Tokyo Olympic Games broadcast on unifi TV. Please stay tuned for the updates that will be communicated through our official channels. Thank you"

Usually, Unifi TV will broadcast the Olympic Games on their platform for free. Back in 2016, HyppTV showcased the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in 4K. If it goes well, we all can expect to watch the games in 4K later this year. As I said, the pandemic has changed everything, so nothing is set in stone. Just wait and hope for the best! 👍😃

You're right. Back in those days in Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Unifi TV broadcast it for free, even Astro too, but now in 2021, it's still unknown whether the Olympic Games will be going through or not, therefore nothing had been officially announced till now.