hppy TV channel CCM

NARGIS
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

hppy TV channel CCM

Hppy Tv channel CCM ( classic & kung fu Chinese movies) use to have subtitles. Now subtittle disappear & I can't enjoy the movie any more. I have call 100 to fix it but as of today, no improvement on the subtittle.

3 REPLIES 3
AqFad
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: hppy TV channel CCM

@NARGIS wrote:

Hppy Tv channel CCM ( classic & kung fu Chinese movies) use to have subtitles. Now subtittle disappear & I can't enjoy the movie any more. I have call 100 to fix it but as of today, no improvement on the subtittle.

They recently just released a multi subtitles option, if you are using the white box, press the subtitle button.

If you are using Unifi Plus Box, press the up arrow and go to the subtitle option.

NARGIS
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I have completed all the suggested procedures but still no subtitles. Even TM personnel came to my house but he also could not get the subtitles. Subtitles have been missing since the upgrade

NARGIS
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I was informed by a personal from Unify, that in spite of much effort dedicated to it, restoring the subtitles is not possible because the restoration depends on the provider of the film. I gratefully acknowledge the explanation, and look forward at a future agreement of Unify with a more understanding film supplier, because the view preferences of my age group, deserve to be given attention, when defining broadcasting programs. 

Once again, I like to reiterate my gratefulness for the efforts and my utmost appreciation for the personnel involved of both TM & Unify in trying to resolve my request.