new channel

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: new channel

@Lenon1 wrote:

@Loh123  @al-walid99  @CathanKing610 

Any news that Unifi TV will broadcast K+ HD and Aniplus HD next month? I heard that there are no broadcasting rights problems for unifi TV to take these channels and someone had discussed it before in the previous post i think.

K+HD will be coming to Unifi TV next month, but Aniplus HD will not be in Unifi TV.

wanzizou
New-in-Town ✪

what happened to fox channel?

AqFad
Upholding Citizen ✪

@wanzizou wrote:

Disney will cease all FOX, Disney, Nat Geo People and SCM Legend channel today, cause Disney+ Hotstar.

ppc
New-in-Town ✪

is this not fair that it replace fox which shows current tv series with old hits? then i will not be able watch my series any more? 

AqFad
Upholding Citizen ✪

@ppc wrote:

is this not fair that it replace fox which shows current tv series with old hits? then i will not be able watch my series any more? 

There is AXN, which is a "less-good" replacements for FOX.

halee
New-in-Town ✪✪

@AqFad wrote:

@wanzizou wrote:

Disney will cease all FOX, Disney, Nat Geo People and SCM Legend channel today, cause Disney+ Hotstar.

SCM legend channel no more .......
Can we watch all those movies on Disney Hotstar +

Please advise

halee
New-in-Town ✪✪

@CathanKing610 wrote:

@al-walid99 wrote:

i need TVB channel on Rubby pack plus. TVB Jade, TVB Xing He, TVB entertainment.

Of course, without TVB group channels, Ruby Plus Pack customers only have 4 channels and 1 On Demand channel due to cessation of SCM Legend HD in October.

@Loh123 can Unifi TV launched Phoenix group channels too? 

Can we watch all the movies on SCM legend on the Disney Hotstar+ ??

Please advise

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@halee Well, only a few SCM Legend titles are made available on the platform. Movies like All's Well End's Well (1992), A Chinese Odyssey (part 1 & 2-1995), The Accidental Spy (2001), Breaking News (2004), The Saint of Gamblers (1995), Perfect Match (2000), Moonlight In Tokyo (2005), The Stormriders (1998) and Infernal Affairs (2002) are the ones listed under the section "Chinese Hits". Some movies like Future Cops (1993) can be found if you search manually. In conclusion, most Chinese movies are the ones on SCM and "D+H originals" aka the ones can't be shown on TV due to the censorship board. Thank you!

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia can't watch Hong Kong movies or series. Only Disney+ Hotstar Hong Kong can watch chienese movies and series.