Re: new channel

Proof?
Teo4
New-in-Town ✪
CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@Teo4 wrote:

https://advanced-television.com/2021/09/09/malaysia-hits-hit-movies-on-unifi-tv/

With Hits Movies HD and Hits HD launched, this will replaced Fox Movies HD and Fox HD. Thanks Unifi TV.

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Hopefully Unifi TV can bring in HBO group channels  too for the replacement of Fox Action Movies HD and Fox Family Movies HD, also Lifetime HD for the replacement of Fox Life HD. If possible, Unifi TV also can launched Bein Sports HD for the replacement of Fox Sports HD, Fox Sports 2 HD and Fox Sports 3 HD. 

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

i need TVB channel on Rubby pack plus. TVB Jade, TVB Xing He, TVB entertainment.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@CathanKing610, we need to wait till the end of this month to know whether HBO channels will be added to Unifi TV. WarnerMedia Asia group tends to make "last minute" announcement. Last time, they announced their partnership with Singapore's Singtel TV a day before its launch on the platform. So, just wait and see. 👍😃

CathanKing610
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@al-walid99 wrote:

i need TVB channel on Rubby pack plus. TVB Jade, TVB Xing He, TVB entertainment.

Of course, without TVB group channels, Ruby Plus Pack customers only have 4 channels and 1 On Demand channel due to cessation of SCM Legend HD in October.

@Loh123 can Unifi TV launched Phoenix group channels too? 

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

As I said before, @CathanKing610, Phoenix channels are no longer exclusive on Astro since July 2020. Astro dropped that time and Enjoy TV Asia (you may know this platform due to one of its in-house shopping channels - previously known as Hao Xiang Shopping TV on HyppTV).

Here's the list of their channel line-up, which mostly consists of HD channels that are available for any provider in Malaysia to carry! 

Link:  https://enjoytv.asia/channel-list/

Channels like Phoenix channels, CCTV channels (including CGTN), Hunan TV World, Zhe Jiang TV World,  Jiang Su TV World, CTI TV Asia and Arirang are available for Unifi TV to carry, but the international channels like Hunan TV World, Jiang Su TV World and Dragon TV World don't broadcast some of the  latest drama series and variety shows due to broadcasting rights (probably owned by Astro). The rest of the programs that Astro doesn't acquire will still be aired on the channels. 👍😃

Lenon1
Upholding Citizen ✪

@Loh123  @al-walid99  @CathanKing610 

Any news that Unifi TV will broadcast K+ HD and Aniplus HD next month? I heard that there are no broadcasting rights problems for unifi TV to take these channels and someone had discussed it before in the previous post i think.