cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

playtv @ internet explorer

azuanbest
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

playtv @ internet explorer

today i cannot view unifitv/hypptv/playtv using internet explorer anymore. they are simply upgrading the software that useless. the old software works fine. this is typical tm, upgrading, while disabling the old ones without making a proper testing to a new one.

dear tm, please fix this. do not ask me to install an app inside the android, because i am viewing using a computer running windows and of course the option that you gave is via internet explorer (since you are revising the stb usage a long time ago)

please fix!

8 REPLIES 8
remstr
Mayor

Re: playtv @ internet explorer

@azuanbest wrote:

today i cannot view unifitv/hypptv/playtv using internet explorer anymore. they are simply upgrading the software that useless. the old software works fine. this is typical tm, upgrading, while disabling the old ones without making a proper testing to a new one.

dear tm, please fix this. do not ask me to install an app inside the android, because i am viewing using a computer running windows and of course the option that you gave is via internet explorer (since you are revising the stb usage a long time ago)

please fix!

Hi @azuanbest , yeah i know your problem. Mine also same, cannot play due to "not installed hypptv plugin".

Let me ask around what is happening OK.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

please used firefox v51. b'coz u can watch unifi@playtv via browser.

remstr
Mayor

@al-walid99 wrote:

please used firefox v51. b'coz u can watch unifi@playtv via browser.

are you sure @al-walid99 ?

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

last week i can used firefox v51 for watching unifi@play tv but today i can't access the website. acess denied. maybe tm blocking the website. Smiley Frustrated

azuanbest
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

sent an email to help@tm

they escalate the email to the "second level" (right, thats the words they used)

its already 5 days since the escalation...
they should understand this idiom: if it ain't broken, do not fix it.

the old software version displayed via internet explorer works... suddenly they are "upgrading" to a new version that didn't work

karimselamat
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

agree

the web version https://playtv.unifi.com.my/ also doesn't work until now.

this is not a rubbish level anymore. this is what i called as a sh1t!
last time when they are using java plugin, it work fine although many people whining about the quality, the bitrate etc. etc. but at least it works.

but now it doesn't work at all. i see that tm try to install a new one maybe using html5 whatsoever via web browser. but the point is. it doesn't work.

why they migrate to a new one by removing the old one?
if you want to migrate at least keep the old one so that consumers can still access the tv via the old one until the new one really stable.

tm. never change since tmnet era starting from 90s.

azuanbest
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

sebenarnya boleh pakai lagi ke tak playtv guna web browser ni?
dah nak 2 tahun dah tak selesai masalah "naik taraf" ni. kalau tm taknak teruskan tv guna web browser tu, cakap je la. jangan biar web tu tergantung macam tu je. bubuh je notis kata "pengguna perlu guna android tv, android app, kerana tm tidak lagi membenarkan siaran menerusi laman web"

malu la sikit dengan youtube, netflix dan beberapa jenis "streaming" yang mesra web browser.
dan jangan lupa buang topik ni:
https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/playtv/PC-Browser/ta-p/8977
tahun 2019 dulu boleh la guna cara ni.

👎👎👎

unifi-playtv-opps.jpg

karimselamat
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

bruh, i stop counting the days after realize that this is TM we are talking about. Cat Mad

they won't changed. same attitude, since 1996.