remstr
Mayor

Re: subtitle blur

Guys @al-walid99 @Loh123 

Can you verify this on your box?

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

i am unifi plus box too. but don't have any problem bout blurr on subtittle. i think maybe you need go the setting box, find the display option. increase ur display.  you need also set the display screen. choose  1080p 60hz depend ur tv.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Well, the channels and VOD titles on Unifi Plus Box share the same bit-rate as Unifi PlayTV app. Therefore, the bitrate of the subtitles will be lower compared to the old Unifi white box. It's manyfactured thing. Unifi should be aware that most viewers are connecting their Unifi Plus Box to Wifi, not hotspot, so they should increase the bit-rate of Unifi TV app on Unifi Plus Box to match the old white box.

Currently, Unifi PlayTV and Unifi TV app (Unifi Plus Box version) can only meet 4.8 Mbps for HD channels while the old white box has the constant 8 to 8.8 Mbps of bit-rate per HD channel.

I had raised this issue to the team before, and they claimed that they will work on that. Any of you who concern of this issue should message the team via live-chat, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get their attention. 😃

remstr
Mayor

Hey guys @Loh123 @rohfin @al-walid99 ,

Just get a word from TV team, it looks like they are fully aware of this issue. This happened on several channel only and they are looking for a best solution right now.

rohfin
Contributing Citizen ✪

hi... just to update you all

my subtitles are already sharp after recent app update... thanks