unifi Plus Box Hybrid VLAN 600 is now official launch by TM

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

unifi Plus Box Hybrid VLAN 600 is now official launch by TM

Yeah the all new unifi Plus Box Hybrid is already here but really sad that Netflix are still not available on itScreenshot (106).png

6 REPLIES 6
smileguy1649
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: unifi Plus Box Hybrid VLAN 600 is now official launch by TM

How can I get this box? Mine contract started 26/4/22 and was given the older box. Can I swap this box with the new hybrid box? If I need to purchase at RM20 per month can I pay RM240 and get one instead?

2D_Ackerman
Sheriff

Hi @smileguy1649 , as I know for the existing user with the previous version of unifi Plus Box you  have an option to add on the new box for RM20 for 24 months or you can upgrade your unifi Home plan subscription.

Hope can clarify your inquiries 😀

2D_Ackerman
Sheriff

Hi @Kasmaini, we also hope Netflix can be watched at unifi plus box. If it can be watched through Unifi TV plus box, surely Unifi will announce this good news through the official Unifi channel.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

You have the option whether want to add on RM20/month for 24 Month contract or do a Technical Report and Team will replace it with Hybrid Box for free without additional charge

gbk42401
Upholding Citizen ✪

@Kasmaini wrote:

You have the option whether want to add on RM20/month for 24 Month contract or do a Technical Report and Team will replace it with Hybrid Box for free without additional charge

aahhh....agaknya keyword dia disini Technical Report will get things done.

_yesri_12
Sheriff

@smileguy1649 for add on you will need to pay additional of RM20/ month in your existing bill for 24 months or as per inform by @2D_Ackerman maybe you can change your current plan to a new plan. Try to contact their support via 100 and press 4 (Sales) or Live Chat for further assistance.

@gbk42401 as far as I know technician can only proceed with replacement if your equipment is faulty only but try to contact their support to confirm on this.