Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi Plus Box quick fix

SOLVED
remstr
Mayor

unifi Plus Box quick fix

Hi there,

Using unifi Plus Box? Ever encounter blank screen or app crash?

No worries, all you have to do is to clear the said app cache. It will solve most of the problem.

And to do that, you will need to go to the box's Settings>App

upbquickfix.png

Make sure you select Clear Cache ya. After that you can relaunch the app like normal. Your app should be fine.

Share with us your result ya.

11 REPLIES 11
Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Re: unifi Plus Box quick fix

Maybe Unifi TV team can pre-install an app that automatically clears the cache of all apps. That will be more convenient to all users. 👍😃

remstr
Mayor

Hi @Loh123 ,

Good idea. But usually if you got no problem, you dont have to clear the cache.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Well, many users who use Android devices (including Unifi Plus Box) prefer to clear cache since this action allows the app to perform efficiently and get more free space. 

PS: I haven't installed Unifi Plus Box yet since I'm waiting for Unifi TV to partner with Netflix and HBO GO, so I can stream both apps on the box. 👍😃

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪

admin...when unifi team can open for Netflix on unifi plus box. do you know when they ( TM) can open it.

Unifi tv plus box 4K is google certified. can used google voice as assistant for open any video from youtube.

Netflix apps always error when we open it on unifi plus box.

Faizah00
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi. I have tried the steps above but the screen still blank. How to fix this?

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪

if the step can't fixed ur problem. you need to reset ur unifi plus box. maybe setting ur box are corrupted.

go to setting, and search the reset button. after ur reset, the box need around 10 minute for normal. 

sign in with ur email. and don't forget sign in unifi tv too. if you forget id or password, need call 100 for cs tm assistant.

AzrilSaid79
New-in-Town ✪

please fix Netflix issue....

IzatFuad
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Anyone face the issue cannot rewind any live channel likes Fox HD,  etc? Previously I can playback for 2 hours...

Kanda
Contributing Citizen ✪

The tech people are unable to fix  playback service . Since they installed tbe Plux Box  playback has not been working as ADVERTISED.  It has been nearly 4 months and countless reports to 100 call service and still problem not solved. The worst channals are news, international and movies. Kids, travel and a few other channels there is no problem. TM needs to fix this or at least offer rebats to customers for poor playback service.