Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi Plus Box quick fix

SOLVED
al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: unifi Plus Box quick fix

you need update the latest unifi tv apps on ur google play store unifi plus box. the latest update very good, don't have any problem like's before.

Neo316
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, do you guys encounter unable to update because of no storage. I did not install anything in the first place, and now ive deleted many bloatwares , and still no storage. 

Any got any solution

efamade
New-in-Town ✪✪

Have done all steps, even change the hdmi cable but the problem still the same. How TM?? It has been more than 2 week we cant watch our fav channel. Sometimes youtube also come out black screen. Is it the internet or plus box or my tv or what?

Zaimi1
Contributing Citizen ✪

Saya pun Ada problem 

Chongcodei1
New-in-Town ✪

Sudah clear cache..sudah reset plus box ..masih lgi jadi blank 

al-walid99

anda tidak perlu reset plus box berulang kali, ini akan mnyebabkan plus box anda akan rosak.

Anda cuma perlu klik pada clear data unifi tv apps di setting unifi tv.

di setting anda scroll hingga jumpa unifi tv apps. kemudian klik pada "clear data". selepas itu restart wifi unifi dan juga unifi plus box anda serentak.

selepas wifi unifi anda berada dlm keadaan stabil, baru anda sign in unifi tv dengan id dan password unifi tv anda.

perbuatan mereset selalu unifi plus box akan merosakkan unifi plus box anda.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Hey admin just want to ask about when TM will open a Netflix on unifi Plus Box and also I heard that TM will launch a new TV Box and it will be on Hybrid Mode and use VLAN 600 right?I hope you can answer my question.Thanks

hidayahhasni
New-in-Town ✪

Hi there,

I've been doing all the steps, I tried to clear cache first, but it not working, the screen became blank every 2 minutes. Then I tried to clear data, the problem still there. I even tried to reset the box, but nothing working. Do anyone know why and how to fix this? Now, I cant even watch my tv since the blank screen appears every minute

al-walid99

maybe ur unifi plus box have problem need to change the new box. 

call 100, press 1 for technical issue.