Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi TV content update 2021

remstr
Mayor

unifi TV content update 2021

Hi guys!

As you guys know, there are some major changes in unifi TV channels and offerings. Bear in mind that this is unforeseen circumstances and unavoidable, not just for unifi but for all south east asia provider.

No worries, patah tumbuh hilang berganti and unifi TV already move forward and bring you a new selection of channels starting 1st October 2021.

Let us go trough what is what.

Removed channels

New channels

1 FOX

2 FOX Life

3 FX

4 SCM Legend

5 FOX Action Movies

6 FOX Family Movies

7 FOX Movies

8 FOX Sports

9 FOX Sports 2

10 FOX Sports 3

11 Nat Geo People

12 Baby TV

13 National Geographic Channel

14 Nat Geo Wild

15 Sky News

16 Star Chinese Channel

17 SCM

1 HITS (Ch. 454)

2 HITS MOVIES (Ch. 407)

3 Celestial Movies (Ch. 288)

4 CCM (Ch. 289)

5 K-Plus (Ch. 462)

6 AXN (Ch. 453)

7 Animax (Ch. 472)

8 GEM (Ch. 471)

9 TechStorm (Ch. 505)

10 Arirang TV (Ch. 463)

11 SPOTV (Ch. 706) – on 14th October 2021

12 SPOTV2 (Ch. 707) – on 14th October 2021

In addition, there will be a new streaming apps on UPB (for Ultimate Pack subscribers)

1. Amazon Prime Video
  2. TVBAnywhere+
  3. Lionsgate Play
  4. iQiyi
  5. Viu
  6. ZEE5
  7. Simply South

Click here on how to activate your streaming app

I think that is the essentials that you need to know. If you wanted to know more about this, you can always read the complete FAQ, i will linked below.

Read full FAQ here

56 REPLIES 56
al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Re: unifi TV content update 2021

admin...harap SPO TV1 dan SPO TV2 ada EPL, F1 dan Motor Grand Prix.

Loh123
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@remstr, I hope that Unifi TV can bring HBO channels to replace FOX Movies soon. Currently, no other channel(s) can replace FOX Movies channels due to their movies "quality" and first-run rights, except for HBO channels.

Also, I don't get why Unifi TV carries Arirang. Perhaps the channel is meant to replace Sky News, but it's still quite unusual to that. Plus, why the new channels' numbers are so out of place? Specific new channels should be placed at:

* K-Plus (CH 212)

* GEM (CH 218)

* Celestial Movies (CH 228)

* CCM (CH 229)

* Techstorm (CH 475 or CH 700)

* Arirang (CH 603 or CH 613 or CH 644)

Unless they move certain channels to a different number, e.g.:

* tvN (CH 211 --> CH 461)

* Rock Entertainment (CH 473 --> CH 452)

* Rock Extreme (CH 474 --> CH 456)

* CH 455 will be reserved for Lifetime Asia.

* Arirang and Techstorm may consider changing their channel numbers or remain the same.

Also, Unifi TV is still missing a bouquet of "learning" channels. I suggest Discovery channels or A+E Network channels, and each of them has its benefit. For example:

Discovery Network channels include food and lifestyle channels like TLC, Food Network, Asian Food Network and HGTV, and sports channels like Eurosports and RugbyPassTV.

However, A+E Network channels provide an array of TV programs like:
* Lifetime (which airs exclusive variety shows, drama series and original movies)

* History and H2 provides both made-for-TV entertainment-based documentaries and historical-based documentaries

* Crime & Investigation Network showcases real-life crime documentaries, law-related shows and paranormal series

Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Indeed, we need learning channels and one kids channel like Cartoon Network for replacement of Baby TV HD.

anarich
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Ya, saya juga mengharapkan saluran sama dikekalkan. 

kypang76
Contributing Citizen ✪

after the upgrade, my tv screen is either blackout or the picture is not moving.  I can only hear sound.  What about the rest of you?

Nazman68
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi Admin,

My Unifi TV all the sudden blank screen. Just about to watch what is the changes made in the TV channels. I can press menu, others apps is working but all Unifi TV channels went missing...

Lenon1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@Nazman68 wrote:

Hi Admin,

My Unifi TV all the sudden blank screen. Just about to watch what is the changes made in the TV channels. I can press menu, others apps is working but all Unifi TV channels went missing...

Restart your TV box and the problem will be solved.

syed468
New-in-Town ✪

OMG i dont care other channel but bring baby tv back! Its my son favourite since he was born Smiley Sad

YeeHoubackup
Upholding Citizen ✪

Maybe CHK, Kix, Thrill and Miao Mi is launching soon.