unifi TV content update 2021

AqFad
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: unifi TV content update 2021

@syed468 wrote:

OMG i dont care other channel but bring baby tv back! Its my son favourite since he was born Smiley Sad

I thought that channel had low viewership... but Unifi already ended their contract with Disney already so...

AsrulS
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

sama la kita, bila chat mcm blur. admit saja, ni nak jugak citer panjang2

AsrulS
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

disney yg pull out, astro pun sama
AsrulS
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

same here
AsrulS
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

it didnt
WIckey
Contributing Citizen ✪

When can we access the 17 new channels? is that we have to wait until 14th October?

My family and I would like to access to the new CH288 Celestial Movie and CH289 CCM, but we couldn't do so on our TV, help

AqFad
Upholding Citizen ✪

@WIckey wrote:

When can we access the 17 new channels? is that we have to wait until 14th October?

My family and I would like to access to the new CH288 Celestial Movie and CH289 CCM, but we couldn't do so on our TV, help

You can already access it now, maybe the app is problem.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Unifi TV will offer free complimentary viewing of the 12 new channels to all Unifi TV Pack subscribers until 31st December 2021. 

wi11iam
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Animax only in Ultimate Pack. This pisses me off the most. Previously its in all pack.
Hammad
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi. I am also having the same problem. All my channels is blank with no signal. But Catch Up , On Demand and my internet line are ok and functioning well. I already restarted my tvbox a few times but still failed. For your information, I am still using unifitv tvbox (white colour). 

Please assist asap.

Tags (1)