unifi TV content update 2021

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: unifi TV content update 2021

Try to clear data unifi tv apps on setting stb white color. go to setting, scroll and find the application install on stb. than you search unifi tv apps. after that, click clear data than restart the stb. after restart you need to log in with id and password unifi tv.

VaperTWC
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Why the Star Channel Remove from Unifi?

will it be add in back in 2022?

AqFad
Upholding Citizen ✪

@VaperTWC wrote:

Why the Star Channel Remove from Unifi?

will it be add in back in 2022?

I don't think Star Chinese Channel will be back cause TM already ended their contract with Disney, unless they want to sign the contract back

Cust_A
New-in-Town ✪

Hi, appreciate if you could at least replace the channel that shows new movies instead of showing old movies. The Hits movies channel and even the Chinese movies channel are showing old movies. None of the channels are interesting to watch. 

MovieGuy
Upholding Citizen ✪

You all not watching on the streaming apps? I think the whole point of giving free access to the streaming apps is so we can watch new shows. I think Malaysians too much watching channel and many still not into watching streaming apps
Heychiro
New-in-Town ✪

But there are many people like me, appreciate for watching old movies, so many including myself, are okay with watching old movies. 

Even more viewers are now watching Hits Channel, especially there are also more viewers also watching Chinese movies including Celestial Chinese Channel and Celestial Classic Channel. This is actually good move by Unifi.
Should bring more channels like HBO, HBO Family, Cinemax, TVBS, Bein Sport, Discovery Channel, History Channel, One HD, CNN, CGTN, etc.

kypang76
Contributing Citizen ✪

It seems like I am not the only one facing black screen after unifi change the channels.  The last thing i can imagine is the fault of the cable.  I need to pay RM200 to reinstall the cable.  Somemore the new channels suck.  The programmes shown are not as good as the previous one.  Don't understand why unifi change these.  Saving costs?

AqFad
Upholding Citizen ✪

@kypang76 wrote:

It seems like I am not the only one facing black screen after unifi change the channels.  The last thing i can imagine is the fault of the cable.  I need to pay RM200 to reinstall the cable.  Somemore the new channels suck.  The programmes shown are not as good as the previous one.  Don't understand why unifi change these.  Saving costs?

No, because FOX channels are now closed in Southeast Asia including Malaysia, not saving costs.

MovieGuy
Upholding Citizen ✪

Some Fox channels hard to replace except for HBO but HBO is exclusive azztro. 

Did you activate the two apps? At least I can get my Englihs movie fix with Lionsgate and drama and anime from iqiyi. 

js_rich
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hello, I dont really care about other channel, but please clarify if F1 will be available on the new sports channel or not??

That is the one and only reason why I choose Unifi over other ISP.

Also, if F1 is available on the new sports channel, why start on 14th? Gonna miss the upcoming Turkey GP.