cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi TV mosaic channel/100 is available now!

SOLVED
anr077
Mayor

unifi TV mosaic channel/100 is available now!

Hello everyone,

As you guys know, unifi TV already fixes and improves their UI (User Experience) for STB box and from that, there are several functions that will not be available temporarily after the updates. One of the functions is the mosaic channel/100. 

Good news for you guys, unifi TV mosaic channel/100 is available now! yeaaayyy!

How to use it? You can go to channel 100 or just hit the blue B button on your unifi TV remote control and the mosaic will appear. Easy right!2.JPG

If you haven't tried yet what are you waiting for? Go try now Smiley Very Happy 

6 REPLIES 6
remstr
Mayor

Re: unifi TV mosaic channel/100 is available now!

Wow this is what we are waiting for.

Thanks unifi TV for hearing us out.

IzatFuad
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Thanks for info.Ada update x pasal ni dekat fb page? ramai juga yang mengeluh xde function ni lepas update UI.

wakandahforeva
Distinguished Citizen ✪

Senang sikit orang tua nak select channel Lepas ni. Terima kasih kerana pulangkan butang biru kami.
#WakandaForeva
avexx
Contributing Citizen ✪

But where's the TV guide now? How are we supposed to watch past shows?

Wheel_spinner
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Mosaic ada tapi masih lagging! Tm technician came trying to rectify the slow remote control response. Nothing worked. This is simply because the problem comes from the tm and the equipment they give us! Hantar 100 technician pun tak guna. It is tm's responsibility to settle this problem. I wanna suggest they recall all existing tvbox and replace then with the ones more powerful and capable of accomodating the new crappy UI.

By the way, I already made a complaint to skmm. I hope everyone affected do the same thing. This is outrageous. We're paying for something worse then before. I subscribe to unifitv thinking to break astro's monopoly but now, tm has been becoming more like astro by the day... 

Let's all report to SKMM.

https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/Complaint/AddComplaint?Redirect=1&SPID=

Took me less than 5 minutes 

LuvAngelz
Mayor

Sharing guys. Really useful. Cool!

Mosaic view.JPG