Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi TV new user experience!

SOLVED
Sheriff

unifi TV new user experience!

Hi guys.

Yeah, i know some of you have done this. I mean update the new firmware for your STBs.

unifi TV have done some "new interface" for existing and a new customers.

What you gotta do is to update your STB when prompted (you will notice this, believe me) and wait for the update process to finish. Then, you will see the new UI. Its like this,

Picture1.png

Tadaaaa.

To watch your TV, just point to "unifi TV" tab. If you have any problems, just ask Ok.

footer remstr 1.png

7 REPLIES 7
Sheriff

Re: unifi TV new user experience!

And before i forgot, you will lose all your "apps" when doing this.

What apps?

Maybe some of you had installed third party apps, like File Manager, Youtube, Kodi etc. All the apps will be deleted. Just to let you know guys.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

yesszaa. thank for the info Smiley Happy 

kudos.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Any update in the future/? Because I can see 'netflix' in the new version. Hope can improve UI looks, not so 'cantik' . Smiley LOL

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

How to access channels like the mosaic menu? The TV guide so complicated to scroll one by one...

Tags (1)
Sheriff

@Ismiqbal wrote:

How to access channels like the mosaic menu? The TV guide so complicated to scroll one by one...

hi there @Ismiqbal ,

The mosaic feature was suspended for a while.

footer remstr 1.png

New-in-Town ✪

Just wonder why the VOD features has been revamp to Catch Up which have different kind of grouping, instead of group by channel now like group by Movies, Drama, Kids, Sport..., and it's quite annoying to scroll thru every page to look for particular video, the earlier interface (group by channel) is more convinient. Besides that, the number of the video previously available in old UI are reduce A LOT! For example for Korean dramas in TVN channel, I follow the dramas "Life on Mars" and "Psychopath Diary" prevously thru VOD, now with new UI it's all disappear.

Another good features of the previous UI is the color button to access certain function, such as red button at VOD is to retrieve the saved bookmarks, green /yellow button for the Picture in Pictures function.

I don't mind how it's look for new UI, but at least those good and useful features ahould be retain in the new UI. Please please TM, please review the feedback from user before you make it worst.

New-in-Town ✪✪

M new customer. Did not get that home screen when switch on UI. Instead got the menu.