unifi TV new user experience!

hau_wong
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: unifi TV new user experience!

Why when I press the movie in bod, it pump up n want me to pay 30 for Ruby pack plus?? My package is already Ruby pack plus but why I still need to pay that extra 30???

IzatFuad
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Hope Unifi tv team can do something about this stb, maybe you can replace all stb with new version android box.I know you want to serve the best for your customer. but if customer still use this old version stb, they definately will face some issue. Lagging/ui not user friendly.Most of unifi tv customer will definately happy if they can use your stb to play Youtube ( the offer you have on your unifi plus box).Some of them is your loyal customer,among of them already with you from dial up technology, until now. Although some of Unifi lite customer still dreaming and waiting for fibre come to their house.Hope your team can do something to appreciated your customer. Sorry for long post.

#iloveTM

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

unifi tv have unifi plus box 4k, the system in android 9. can play many more apps like's youtube 4k. they have google play store. 2gb RAM and 8gb Storage. you can apply this box at tmpoint near you. just addons on ur bill RM10 every months. very user friendly box. you can watch VIU, Dimsum, Iflix. you can install any games. 

hakim1289
Contributing Citizen ✪

is there a way to downgrade cause this update wont let me open any apps and also my apps is still installed.

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

4 more days to 2021 and TM still not fix the web access for play tv. still in sleeping mode and ask users to use the problematic mobile/android tv apps....

so what options do the poor users  have?
a. just watch using mobile phones because they are poor to buy android tv/smart tv or upgrade the package so that they get the tv box.

b. continue whining