unifi play tv via web browser

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: unifi play tv via web browser

Really bro?I just test use the Win 11 with latest Chrome can view as usual actuallyReally bro?I just test use the Win 11 with latest Chrome can view as usual actually

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

i click the play (triangle) button. nothing happened. 🥱🥱🥱

Kasmaini

Oh really I think your laptop are having problem lol

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

seriously,

can you watch it right now? care to share what kind of hardware (desktop/notebook) like the motherboard, processor used? what kind of internet browsers and what kind of operating system that you used?

i tried many, both physical and virtual, many version of ms windows operating system. still can not watch.
the play button is there but can not be clicked.

please advice. thank you in advance.

Arsyad1105
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Maybe there's problem with your internet. Mine is ok even I'm using Samsung TV Browser to watch Unifi TV.

Don't ask me why cartoon. Kids wanted to watch. I'm only subscribe to some channel and VOD if there's a best movies or shows.Don't ask me why cartoon. Kids wanted to watch. I'm only subscribe to some channel and VOD if there's a best movies or shows.

But something I realised is there's no more timeshift in web but it's available in mobile app.

Kasmaini

I Think your hardware or the internet speed is not too power lol

al-walid99

Please use google chrome the latest version. update ur google chrome.

Can't use with safari browser or internet explorer. can use the edge browser. i am windows 11, and play with google chrome the latest version. very smooth no lag.

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

i already using google chrome latest version. but from what i saw here, most of you are using windows 11.

any other users out there using different distros, like 7,8,10?

also sometime it appear "an error has occured" at the login button.

when the login is successful, selecting the tv, i cannot click the play (triangle) button.

p.s: @Kasmaini , could you please stop typing that "lol" thing? quite annoying Smiley Wink

Arsyad1105
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

My samsung smart tv not so powerful but still can play channel from unifi tv web 😂
Arsyad1105
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Did you use TM wifi? Just wanted to make sure it's not because your internet. I don't think unifi want to block their own website.