Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi play tv via web browser

SOLVED
karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: unifi play tv via web browser

@Kasmaini 

because of a LOL, NOOB and LAME attitude like you, telco's services will not impove, forever why? because your attitude always be like: "if you don't like it, just leave it, throw it, move to another"

thats is a LAME attitude. you are the one who are lame creatures plus a big LOL should be tagged on your forehead. Smiley LOL

with a complaint (complaint mean a suggestion, not a useless words), people's services will improve. but, of course, most of our services doesn't care about consumer's complaint, especially GLC.

why? because they know nobody cares, plus there is still a creatures, species like you with a noob+lol+lame attitude that will defend their poor services and asking the complainant to move on, or change to other services or can GTH. right, thats the attitude you are currently practice.

what a lame attitude do you have.

a big  LOL to you, kid. Smiley Wink

regards
karim.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Bro..stop complaint. if you can't happy watching unifi tv you can terminate. please don't complaint. many people happy watching unifi tv via browser or unifi plus box. if you can't happy please move on.

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

preface:
if TM allow me to just terminate tv access while still has the internet access, i will do it yesterday. 🤭
also, how can you tell "many people happy watching..." are you making a survey? do you have a data for it? or just your thought, since you never see they complaint, not because they satisfied, but because they don't know what to say?
well, monopolist and capitalist will always love with people like you, because you simply can move on. 🤭
---------------------------------------
@al-walid99: alright, i will listen to you today. ✋
but, i want to ask a question. 🤭🤭

why i always get "an error occured while playing (1002)"

seriously, you guys can stream without getting any error like i did?

Arsyad1105
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

I got this error on my Samsung TV on day that Unifi accidentally allowed users to watch on website. After new UI, I can watch like usual. I don't know why that happened but it's not because the DRM issue. 

For anyone that think complaint is bad thinks again why Unifi create this community website.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

This community forum make if someone have problem with unifi tv connection. not make blame each other. you can complaint but not "blame each other".

you lptop have problem, maybe you use old lptop. need change the new one. or you need update the latest windows or security.

Only user use safari or MAC os apple ecosystem can't watch via safari but can watch via google chrome on MAC OS.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Oh this silly people always complaint that TM service is not good.Wow really2 impressive

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Really??I didnt get that code like you maybe your equipment is build on 1990 I Guess

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

this is called error 1002 and you don't know the meaningthis is called error 1002 and you don't know the meaning...and the winner is error 403! kah kah kah. you should know the meaning because that is the standard www error for access denied...and the winner is error 403! kah kah kah. you should know the meaning because that is the standard www error for access deniedto those who always defending their beloved ISP like their own mothers:

if you just streaming only an hour a day, don't simply said that there is no problem at all.
i just streaming it non stop for 48 hours. i saw that error 1002 mutiple times, and the winner, error 403 just now. how can i do that? because my hardware is stable enough to be online 24/7 without crashing, not like what this lame boy called @Kasmaini that thought i am using the 90s hardware.

so, for this time, which is 1931 hrs, if somebody said that he/she can stream, show me the proof. i want to cut my fingers for that.

what a lame, asking consumers not to complaint about the poor services. are you taking a money from them to back them up? hah, kiddo? 🐷

Arsyad1105
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Whoa... what did you watch for straight 48 hours? I don't think I'm also can watch 48 hours straight without turning off PC or any devices.

Sorry, I can't see the images at this time. I don't know why it takes day before image can shown properly. If you logged out from your account in this community website you only can see triangle in image.

If I'm not mistaken, for error 1002 I'm commonly got this error on old website on TV like I said previously but error 403 I'm never got this error before on this website. The common errors I'm usually get is access denied. 

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

@Arsyad1105: right. 48hrs until now, and still counting.
i did that for PoC, since some fanboys/girls said that "if you don't like it, terminate it" and "he/she never experience kind of things bla bla bla".
i can guarantee they didn't stream 24hrs/day. thats why they didn't see a flaws, or simply did not understand what "flaws" means. Smiley Wink

error 403 is standard http error, means access denied. maybe some geniuses at the unifi tv team suddenly plugged off the servers, move the file path, or simply turned off the auth server that caused the webpage sending error 403 to the client. and right. i saw it an hours ago. that is not the 1st time. it is 2nd time since yesterday.

for the so-called error 1002, its countless. i try to reduce the resolution from auto to the lowest  240p/270p. still same.

right now, the only channel that i can stream in HD version without getting that absurd error 1002 is SPOTV and SPOTV2. maybe nobody watch the motoGP grand prix? maybe AXN are fully stream and jammed that caused it stream always interrupted? Smiley LOL

another funny thing , today, 2 times, suddenly i being kicked out and need to login again. although i already tick the "remember me" checkbox.

wait until they shutdown this so-called webtv again, and 2 years later they bring the so-called "upgrade version" or "enhanced version"

Smiley LOL

one more thing, why the h*ll the picture need to be moderated? what kind of "security features" this forum/community used? if the picture upload is really a security issue, why don't you moderate the forum reply too?