unifi play tv via web browser

Arsyad1105
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: unifi play tv via web browser

The auto log out issue also happened to me. I thought because I mistakenly cleared browser data but other website can still keep logged in.

Unifi like to fix something working. First play tv website working then they shut it down and moved to other website. We can't watch for 2 years until some of their staff accidentally make the website working. It's really working at that time except on my Samsung TV. Then they make it stopped working. Finally, this allegedly new play tv website have many problem than the previous one.

If there's any unifi staff please advice your CEO or your website programmer please stop fixing working things. If fixing this making you don't have work at least think how to increase users experience when customers using playtv website.
karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

they won't, because they never heard an urban idiom: if it ain't broke, do not fix it.
Smiley LOL thats why they like to screwed up the working things. the same thing happened to the prepaid mobile apps last year.

so another "enhancement" tm unifi hypptv brought to the web tv: auto resolution always use 240p forever and ever. is this webtv allocate limited bandwidth for this service that cause the screen will resized to lower resolution if viewers exceed its limit? Smiley LOL
it is funny when monopoly telco company who own big backbone around the country, but got lack of bandwidth. Smiley LOL

see how geniuses they are, when the streaming quality dropped, the video also resized. they should not resized the video, but if there are too many users, suppose the size is not intact, but the quality will. you will see the video become pixelated while retain its size.

(refer picture below)

TM should send its staffs to youtube/google how to setup a good streaming services.TM should send its staffs to youtube/google how to setup a good streaming services.
i hope somebody can whack TM unifi's webtv CTO's head, because he/she is sleepy while counting his/her money. if you don't know how to operate the streaming service, learn with other already-established services such as youtube, dailymotion, etc etc. they are FREE SERVICES that can give better service and quality comparing to this monopoly ISP. Smiley Wink

Arsyad1105
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

I thought the video resize only happened to me because on PC I'm always get 1080p even it's auto resolution. But on my TV when I'm open some channels that only have resolution 576p below it's always resized on full screen. Seriously Unifi really need to fix this back but I think we can give exception on video player because they use Shaka Player. It can be Unifi nor Shaka fault.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

i think you need to uninstall ur google chrome than install again.

i watch Unifi video on demand around 2 hours on my laptop. very smooth no appears error like's you.

after uninstall than restart ur laptop. than install google chrome from google the latest version.

if still error, you need to change another laptop or desktop.

karimselamat
Upholding Citizen ✪

please use a sentences rather than a numbers!!please use a sentences rather than a numbers!!

can someone explain to me WTH is that error 6007????
last time they shows 1002, today 6007.
🐷

Sakura84
Sheriff

Hi @karimselamat

Do you already try to clear the PlayTV application cache and retry again?

If the issue still persists, I suggest you refer directly to unifi customer services through this link https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us for further assistance.

For sure, they will assist you on this matter.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

So far the playTV via browser really smooth yummy