#unifiAlerts unifi TV service interruption

YsHoh
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #unifiAlerts unifi TV service interruption

@al-walid99 wrote:

try to uninstall than shutdown the iphone. after that, try install again unifi@play tv. make sure ur iphone never jailbreak.

my phone is never jailbreak be it on android or IOS.

have tried many times,uninstall and reinstall, restart the phone.. is still the same situation on my 11 pro max.

13 pro max, i did not unistall and reinstall since it can get to the channel menu, worried. if i do.. it will become like the 11 pro max. restart the phone, sign out , re- sign in...is the same... cant play any channel.

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Make sure Lan cable in port 4 if you never change router ( tm router). Lan cable in good condition.  go to setting than clear data HyypTV apps on ur stb white colour than restart. after restart, you need key in ur id and password unifi tv.

if still can't you need reset stb. after reset, key in ur id and password unifi tv.

muizmurad98
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Same problem to me, but they just wouldn't listen. This problem happened ever since I've updated to the iOS 15 on my iPhone 6s. My only suggestion: just update the buggy unifi playTV app to the latest lah.
Ejah89
Sheriff

Hi @mengmei1804, @romihafiz1, @AZNANY, @noahluke, @Joyceloh_8  I hope everything is back to normal. If issue still persist, you may call 100 or livechat for further assistance.

Ejah89
Sheriff

Hi, @mdaizal. Biasa error macamni kena restart STB je mesti dah ok. Kalau x ok juga, kena call 100 atau livechat diorang untuk bantuan lanjut.
Ejah89
Sheriff

Hi, @ukyahaya. Isu anda dah selesai ke? Kalau tak okay lagi, hubungi 100 atau livechat je untuk bantuan lanjut