#unifiAlerts unifi TV service interruption

ruudin
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: #unifiAlerts unifi TV service interruption

Hi. unifi playtv still failed to play all content. error code 514443. please help. thanks

al-walid99
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

please go to setting ur device, than scroll down. find unifi tv apps. than right click, you can find clear data and clear cache. just click "clear data". after that, restart the device. after restart, just key in ur id and password unifi tv. i hope you success and can watch unifi tv.

Kasmaini

Did you already clear data on app and after you login does it still same?

imzik
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

for my case the error message are still appear after i have clear my data. i even reinstall the app and the error code is remain the same : 514443
etek
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Service restored but cannot watch replays on ALL channels,since yesterday. 

devilang
Contributing Citizen ✪

The playtv app on iOS still refuses to play any content and shows error 214113 as of 06-01-2022 12.15pm

nooradha
New-in-Town ✪✪

They declare service restored but there are still a lot of customers facing an issue. I also had the similar issue until nowiptv_error3.jpeg

Saufee_Taat
New-in-Town ✪

yup.. same problem.. need to log in with username & password which actually as i remember is not been provided by TM during installation ..

Kasmaini

You can call 100 or LiveChat and they will provide to you your unifi TV username and password

suriahani79
Contributing Citizen ✪

Please solve the issue immediately. Already been few days cant access to Unifi TV ..wallaweh