Apple iPhone: activating iMessage & FaceTime

Akmal-Amni
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Apple iPhone: activating iMessage & FaceTime

My Facetime keeps stating "waiting for activation",  and I believe I've inputted that I can be reached by FaceTime using my Apple ID(though it doesn't let me put multiple account) and my 'caller id' section is absent. I solved the iMessage problem(by using Apple ID) but Facetime won't budge

iLzudin
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Malaysia

CxxCxM4

• FaceTime over Cellular1
  • LTE
  • Personal Hotspot2  

Dxgx3

• LTE
  • Personal Hotspot2
  • Visual Voicemail
  • VoLTE3
  • Wi-Fi Calling

MxXxS4

• LTE
  • Personal Hotspot2
  • Visual Voicemail

U Mxbxxe

• LTE
  • Personal Hotspot2
  • VoLTE
  • Wi-Fi Calling

Webe/UniFi

• ???????????

Dear webe/unifi, please cut out the **bleep** to what you have called  "alternative way to use iMessage & Facetime". Do you really throw your Apple Id instead of your phone number to someone you just met/know? Or do you suggest me to type  like "Hey, facetime&imessage me at my Apple Id ***@***.com" and broadcast the message to all my phone contact? Come on guys.. I've been using Webe/unifi since 29/09/2016. Until now, you still give the same excuses. Look, i really want to know, WHAT IS YOUR PLAN to rectify this issue. Or you dont have one?

Fsxs
New-in-Town ✪

I cant use my imessage

Syidee
Contributing Citizen ✪

This is bad !!! I just swithced to unifi and this problem came. I rather switch back to another telco if unifi does not adress this issue!!!

Lagoonasupa
Distinguished Citizen ✪

Actually you can still use imessage and facetime, just need to use your apple ID instead of your contact number as till to-date unifi mobile is still not listed in Apple.
kmustapa
New-in-Town ✪

It's July 2019 and still no resolution to using phone number with iMessage? What kind of crappy service is this? I'm switching out to other telco. Unbelievable!