cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING IN UNIFI NOT UP TO DATE

kmbsb
Contributing Citizen ✪

BILLING IN UNIFI NOT UP TO DATE

Why in Unifi login page did not update the billing, still have last month bill which already make payment?

Please improve your billing system. It is trouble for us to make payment, without bill, we can't make payment before expired, and the system also did not sent by email to us.  The system and email also did not received the current bill.

6 REPLIES 6
hc123
New-in-Town ✪

Re: BILLING IN UNIFI NOT UP TO DATE

same

TukulDigital
Sheriff

Hi. @kmbsb 

As I know, the copy bill will update and sent to registered email within 3-7 days from you bill date. If at myunifi app unable to display. Try update the app. Or please refer with unifi customer service team at >  https://unifi.com.my/support/contact-us. Sure they will help you.

kmbsb
Contributing Citizen ✪

Dear Sir / Mdm,

There is 4 bills which dated 10/5/22 and 16/5/22 have been over 3-7 working days as per you said. I have totally can't get one of the bill, how can i make payment wihout bill amount, if late pay, then account suspenses, so how? The login system did not updated the bill and no email sent to us, so now, how can i  do? i also have email to help@tm.com.my also no useful.

eqar16_
Sheriff

@kmbsb you can try contact the contact center 100 or social media platform at (FB :@weareunifi / twitter : @helpmeunifi) to resend the bill. I'm afraid might be have some issue with the May bill delivery.

kelo
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

i am having excact same problem, not getting latest bill, only showing last month bill which i have paid already, it is the same on myunifi app and unifi.com.my web portal system

_yesri_12
Sheriff

Hi @kelo . Just to confirm if you already try to clear cache and browsing history for the portal website and try to uninstall and re-install back the myunifi app? If you check from the portal the latest bill statement has been updated also?