Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read your new unifi Mobile bill

SOLVED
Bill79
New-in-Town ✪

Re: How to read your new unifi Mobile bill

Still cannot view my account and latest bill. How to pay the bill? 

ereenkoopf
New-in-Town ✪

y my detail loss at unifi mobile apps?

wengweng5503
Contributing Citizen ✪

so hard ,cant togerter pay with home wifi? i wan cancel this mobile unifi lo

Mages65109
New-in-Town ✪

Mages65109
New-in-Town ✪

How to do payment?

Contributing Citizen ✪

esuyii
New-in-Town ✪✪

This morning receive TMcredit maanagement email, asking me to pay my bills. How to pay when my bills cannot be loaded? and i was warn by your credit department of connection fees RM 10 if  dont make prompt payment. How?

I always hold the motto " if its aint broken dont fix it" Unifi should follow this motto too imho.

kingsmf70
Contributing Citizen ✪

Meh...useless...the apps is supposed to make it easier but now the other way around...i cannot even see my account and it keeps freeze / blank...make it better in the future konon...piiirah!

remstr
Mayor

Hi guys!

I know lot of you are asking the same question, how to pay your bills, how to get your bills, and why your unifi account dissapear in myunifi app and self-care unifi portal.

I will try my best to explain to you guys.

1. Where can you pay your bills?

You can check here. For me personally i prefer JomPay with online banking.

2. How to get your bills?

You can check your email inbox, as unifi will send you a copy every month. If this month you did not get it, use your last month bill to check account number. You can still use old account number to pay.

3. Why your unifi account dissapear?

This is tricky. You see, right now the system upgrading are still on going for unifi Mobile. Once completed, you can see your mobile account again.

That is is guys. Please for this time use other method to pay your unifi Mobile bills. If you are having a bad time to find your account number, you can always livechat or walk in to your TMpoint.