cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read your new unifi bill

jasper85
New-in-Town ✪

Re: How to read your new unifi bill

I dont really understand that the bill that I have, 0 amount carried forward from previous.
Current charges is RM 168.55. Then Unifi stated my outstanding is RM 337.10 and they want me to clear the outstanding now. Is the Unifi system error?

ojsec
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

sometime is the payment date issue , if you can login unifi selcare or phone myunifi apps , you can check live detail (up-to-date)

the date issue is because of your payment is over the bil suggest end date , so maybe the system generate the next bil , is not add-in your last payment (even you really payed) , only thing is this only will appear on another next bil , if you can login selfcare check bil , there will show you payed already .

Thegames90
New-in-Town ✪

Re: why my extra charge on unifi bil

Minggu lepas selama 4 hari internet di rumah sy mengalami gangguan connection dan ianya disebabkan org tm sendiri men cabut port di tmpt sy dan memasang semula secara terbalik..kenapa masih charge sy harga yg sama sedang kan selama 5 hari sy terpaksa menunggu utk dpt servis balik drpd tm

Simonraj61
Contributing Citizen ✪

My  address and mobile number on my billing profile  need to be changed. Tried editing from my side but it was not possible. How can it be done

LOH000
Contributing Citizen ✪

i have a few questions about this bill pdf
1. can i know why the bill pdf write my monthly charge for this month is higher than my monthly subsc?
2. my bill start 29 Aug - 06 Sep 2021 and the charge of this 9 days is RM25.84 . The advanced payment that i have made is RM100 . Now the total amount payment become

-RM72.60 . So how much did i need to pay for this month?

3 I need to pay for 07 Sep - 06 Oct 2021 period of charge or not?

4 If register before 31Aug 21 , isnt the first month payment is free of charge then why now still charging me ? 

ojsec
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

for your question :

1. i not sure , not understand , maybe 2,3,4 can explain this.

2. 29Aug~06Sep is charge call prorate , mean unifi want to adjust the monthly payment circle for following each month , mean your bill charge will begin at 07 of each month , not 01 of each month. now your bill amount in front have negative , -RM72.60 mean TM owe you RM . because of your advance payment of - RM100 (ur pay)+(25.84x1.06) (tm charge) = - RM72.60 (balance)

3. 07 Sep ~ 06 Oct the charge is waive already , this can explain for question 4

4. normally the first bill will be having 2 month charge , 29 Aug - 06 Sep 2021 & 07 Sep - 06 Oct 2021 , now they only charge the 1st month (part of month) , they not charge for 2nd month

andrew6855
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Wrong Billing Charges

I have already upgraded from tmnet to unifi and already  build for unifi why am i getting stream mix build also

andrew6855
Contributing Citizen ✪

Every month i pay 74 rm and now it is 80 after upgrading to unifi
ojsec
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

you got check the bil PDF from email or website selfcare , see how is the charge for ?

sara303
Contributing Citizen ✪

How do i cancelled the purchase through my bill