cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read your new unifi bill

ojsec
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

Re: How to read your new unifi bill

first bill ? normal first bill high because it charge of 2 month bill , you can refers to bill pdf , the 1st month you start use , the bill come at second month , the bill you need to pay is month 1 + month 2 , after that monthly will back to normal .

Wansaibah
New-in-Town ✪

@remstr wrote:

Hi there guys!

unifi will be sending you guys a new bill format, which you can read more about it here The new unifi bill is here!.

And today i will share with you guys on how to read them. It is quite straightforward and the explanation will be on the right so please make sure you read it all ya.

Let's go!

Please click on the picture to zoom in

1. Bill overview

bill1.png

2. Detailed Charges

bill2.png

bill3.png

bill4.png

3. Usage/Purchase History

bill5.png

4. unifi Rewards

bill6.png

5. Important Notice

bill7.png

Ray66
New-in-Town ✪

Hi I want to subscribe for Unifi mobile. The rate I was offered were rm59 due to unifi special promotion. But my bill is still at rm97/ . Why is that?

Shinbey
New-in-Town ✪

hi. why my bill is high this month. i have cancelled the internet, why there is charge of rm69 for

@remstr wrote:

Hi there guys!

unifi will be sending you guys a new bill format, which you can read more about it here The new unifi bill is here!.

And today i will share with you guys on how to read them. It is quite straightforward and the explanation will be on the right so please make sure you read it all ya.

Let's go!

Please click on the picture to zoom in

1. Bill overview

bill1.png

2. Detailed Charges

bill2.png

bill3.png

bill4.png

3. Usage/Purchase History

bill5.png

4. unifi Rewards

bill6.png

5. Important Notice

bill7.png

Regina24
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Why Was I Charge For Home Gadget Protection Program

Hi,

I would like to know why TM charge me for Home Gadget Protection Program and what does it do.

Thank you.

Regards,

Regina Uma.

kh-JP
Contributing Citizen ✪

test

Abrsre
New-in-Town ✪✪

I under stand for no 4. But i pay b4 due date. And next bill i have previous balance.. so how?

Shah12
Contributing Citizen ✪

Terdapat lebihan bayaran dalam akaun streamyx saya pada bil bulan november. saya telah menukar akaun streamyx kepada unifi pada bulan oktober. adakah lebihan bayaran pada bil akaun streamyx akan dikreditkan dalam akaun unifi saya?

Azimawati
New-in-Town ✪

Hi. My name is Azimawati. My acc number is 1730742689.

Fyi, sy subscribe package $59 tapi  bill tunjuk subscription unifi mobile 139 12 months & dikenakan bill sebanyak $125.00.

Mohon penjelasan.

Terima kasih