cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill is higher than I expected. Why ?

Highlighted
Sheriff

My bill is higher than I expected. Why ?

1.jpg

Why is my bill is higher than I expected?

You receive your monthly bill and the amount is much higher than you expected. What’s going on? Why doesn’t your bill match what you signed up for? Why is your bill higher than you expected?

When it comes to choosing the right plan, you need to spend time to read and understand all the terms and conditions. Also, you need to read all the bill details breakdown to avoid any confusion. You can get your bill through your email, your self-care account or apps.

Unfortunately, many of us pay more than expected on their bills and don’t realize it. Let's see the most common reasons for unexpectedly high bills.

1. Your service had just activated and it is your first bill.
  2. You change your subscription package
  3. You have just purchased something from TM, such as VAS, VOD, etc.
  4. You have scheduled a service restoration visit to fix a technical fault at your premise 
  5. You recently changed the internet service equipment such as a modem, access point, etc, which its warranty has expired

If you still didn't get your answer to why your bill is higher than expected, you can directly contact their customer service and they will help you to check in their system. 

That's all guys and thank you Cat Very Happy

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: My bill is higher than I expected. Why ?

Where can i get detailed of my bill? Its Itsposed to be RM 83. However it turned out to be RM 131. I dont know why is that happeneing

Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: My bill is higher than I expected. Why ?

@dretong87 wrote:

Where can i get detailed of my bill? Its Itsposed to be RM 83. However it turned out to be RM 131. I dont know why is that happeneing

Hi there @dretong87 , you can always download your bills in details (all the cherges breakdown) via selfcare app (unifi mobile postpaid).

For unifi home, log in to unifi.com.my and you can download your bills, just like below screenshot.

log.JPG