cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No unifi fiber coverage, what should I do?

Highlighted
Sheriff

No unifi fiber coverage, what should I do?

Hi guys.

As we know it, a lot of people are willing to pay for unifi fiber. This is mainly because of speed offered by unifi fiber.

Quite lot who complained, and they do not know how to request for unifi coverage. Today i will share with you guys on how to register interest for unifi fiber, if your home was not in their coverage.

There are 2 options, traditional or digital.

Traditional options.

You need to identify your nearest TMpoint first.

If you dont know, then please refer this link to find it.

Sometimes our customer went to TAD, instead of TMpoint.

If yo dont know the difference between TMpoint and TAD, please refer this link to find out.

TMpoint will check your address first. Please be sure of your address, you can jot it down before going to TMpoint.

If there are no infrastructure yet, then TMpoint will put you in their waiting list. Sometimes they call it demand list or register interest. Its the same list.

If there are infrastructure, but no port available, TMpoint will find the nearest port for you. They will proceed to request for additional port if necessary.

Please be informed that requesting new infrastructure are not an easy task. Theres no drag and drop for this kind of work. TMpoint or livechat, they cannot control this but they will escalate to the said team. So please dont "marah marah" ya Smiley Happy

footer remstr 1.png

2 REPLIES 2
Sheriff

Re: No unifi fiber coverage, what should I do?

Digital options.

For those who doesnt got time to walk in, you can do it online. In fact, this much easier.

You'll need to visit unifi Sales Enquiry Form (SLOF) on unifi.com.my to register interest.

you will usually find this page after you have done coverage check in unifi.com.my.

Click this link to visit SLOF page

After you have done all that, please keep the reference number for follow up purposes.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

Re: No unifi fiber coverage, what should I do?

There you have it, how to register interest for your fiber needs.

Please bear in mind, that no one in this community, TMpoint, or even livechat can tell you when is unifi will come to your place unless certain places which TM officially announced.

See you next time guys Smiley Happy

footer remstr 1.png