cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No unifi fiber coverage, what should I do?

Highlighted
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Re: No unifi fiber coverage, what should I do?

Me also have the same problem with my mom house. Nearest commercial premise got unifi, but cant extend to serve my mom house. Still using unifi lite, already request online@tm point. After survey got the same answer...  Only can provide Unifi lite

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

You was just 'act' like you were caring your customers but you didn't give a star on us. Everytime I went and ask for coverage extend and you guys always said: 'Oh, I'm sorry, I can't do anything if less than 10 people request for interest.' The same excuss for your laziness I heard 8 years ago.

HELLO, IT IS HARD TO THE COVERAGE WITHIN 2 METERS. THE DISTANCE WAS CLOSE ENOUGH TO LET MY PHONE DETECT THE UNIFI WIFI FROM ANOTHER STREET. YOU USELESS LAZY star.

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

Come on Unifi, some of us have been using Unifi Lite for years on end. The thing is now, with the whole PKPP, a lot of companies require employees to work from home. Working from home a few days a week would even be the way to go, going forward.  Students are also having online classes from home. Unifi Lite claims it is "8mbps" when in reality its only 1-2mbps (4mbps on good days which are very rare). Important work calls get disrupted, unable to share screens etc. It's really embarassing but there's nothing we can do, since we don't have fibre in our area in Butterworth, Penang.  Would really appreciate if Unifi could step up their game and widen fibre coverage. I've spoken to the TM person, but its always the same response.