Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay unifi Home bill via SMS link

Highlighted
Mayor

Pay unifi Home bill via SMS link

Hi guys,

You may have received a sms from 62100 every month, reminding you to pay bills, right? And now unifi have stepped up their game, you can actually pay the bills via that link without need to login.

How to do that?

Lets learn together.

STEP 1

Open your SMS app. Look for the one that usually remind you to pay the bills, 62100. The date you received the sms may differ, it will follow your billing cycle. Tap on the link in the sms.

sms.jpg

STEP 2

You will be redirected to unifi.com.my in your mobile browser. The amount will be shown and you can view your bill first if you wanted to. To proceed with payment, you can either fill up your email (optional) or just proceed with PAY NOW.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-25 at 1.54.36 PM.jpeg

STEP 3

Without need to login, you will be redirected to payment confirmation page. Here you can choose to use credit card or internet banking. For the purpose of this article, i will be using the latter.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-25 at 1.54.37 PM(5).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-25 at 1.54.37 PM(4).jpeg

STEP 4

Here is the payment gateway. You can choose any bank that you prefer, and it will redirect you to login into said bank. This is the usual steps and i will not be able to provide you those bank's screenshot.

Its easy and once you have reached this step, you are good to go.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-25 at 1.54.37 PM(1).jpeg

Thats it guys. Feel free to try this method next month ya, and if you are having any difficulties you can comment below and we try to sort that out together ya.

See you guys!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Pay unifi Home bill via SMS link

Tq so much . At least i no need to go to kk mart in order to pay my bill.
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

@Hasmani wrote:
Tq so much . At least i no need to go to kk mart in order to pay my bill.

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

yr reply say my email address is not in yr record...wat does it mean?

I wan to register to pay unifi via sms with credit card.

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

I hv registered..now wat to do? how to make payment?