cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(SOLVED) Frequent auto disconnects in games FIX (unifi postpaid hotspot)

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

(SOLVED) Frequent auto disconnects in games FIX (unifi postpaid hotspot)

Hi everyone, i hope this little trick might help others that experienced the same problem as i did.

The frequent auto-disconnects that happened to me was when im playing CSGO on Steam, and the game would just randomly auto disconnects me and kick me out of server despite having good LTE and hotspot connection. (i double checked already, trust me) and i have posted this issue on this community but to no avail. Here is my little trick that might help others out there. (might work with other online games, give it a try) :

1. open google chrome

2. search 'countdown timer'

3. set it to 99.99.99 (basically to let it run without stop)

4. open your online game and enjoy!

Hopefully this trick will help you guys. Idk for sure the mechanism of how this works my idea is MAYBE the internet connection needs to be consistent, so by doing so (the timer thingy) you would refresh your connection every second. So my theory is that this will helps you to stay connected to the internet. If there is a more 'scientific' xD explanation about this, please let me know.

Regards,

-Ranvier-

Your fellow gamer

Unifi postpaid customer

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Mayor

Re: (SOLVED) Frequent auto disconnects in games FIX (unifi postpaid hotspot)

Wow! Good info shared....Thx @Khairul_Hakim 

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

No problem at all! I hope this will helps all fellow gamers and unifi users out there and benefit both customers and Unifi company <3

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Tried and still ain't working for me. Most online game I tried this method still kept Disconneted within 5 min. Pubg, Dota 2, Ragnarok, Elder Scroll Online all tested and got disconnected even using google countdown.