Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to unifi Mobile #BEBAS Prepaid FAQ

Highlighted
Mayor

Switch to unifi Mobile #BEBAS Prepaid FAQ

Hi guys.

Today i will share with you guys the frequent asked questions regarding switch to unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid. Please read carefully ya.

If you are looking for postpaid, then read here--> Switch to unifi Mobile Postpaid FAQ

Lets go!

1. Can I use my existing number to register for unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid?

Yes! You can maintain your existing mobile number by switching to unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid. The port in process is as below:

beabs.PNG

2. How long does it take to process my request to port in?

We will request the port in on your behalf from your existing mobile service provider as soon as the payment of all outstanding balances have been made. It may take up to five (5) business days for the application to be approved by your existing mobile service provider.

Please note that you will need to fulfill the below requirements:

• Terminated, blacklisted, barred and suspended numbers cannot be switched to unifi Mobile prepaid #BEBAS.
  • All the supplementary lines in the Principal Account (principal and supplementary lines) need to be switched over to unifi Mobile plan, unless your supplementary line(s) become the Principal line at the existing mobile operator.
  • Your number is not tied to any contract with existing mobile operator.
  • If you are switching in for more than one (1) number, each line must be registered in separate order.

(You would need to ensure that the usage of your existing service does not exceed the credit limit set by your existing mobile operator.)

For existing prepaid user, any remaining credit in your prepaid mobile number will be forfeited by your existing mobile operator upon successful activation of your unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid.

3. My switching request was denied by my current service provider. I need to rectify the situation with my current service provider and resubmit my request to switch to unifi Mobile #BEBAS. How soon should I ensure my request for switch is successful?

Starting from 6 February 2020 onwards, you will be given 60 days to switch and activate your unifi Mobile number from the registration date. Failing which, the order will be cancelled automatically in the system. Should your request to switch fails within the given period, you will need to resubmit your request to switch.

4. How do I keep my existing number?

You can simply select “I want to keep my existing number” during registration process via the mobile@unifi app and confirm the SMS notification sent by your existing mobile operator in order to switch to us.

5. Can I track my switching status?

Yes. Just refer to your order tracking status via the mobile@unifi app.

6. How do I complete my switching process to unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid?

Simply follow the steps below after you’ve received the SMS notification sent from your existing mobile operator.

1. Send us an SMS to confirm that your SIM card has arrived safely SMS unifi on<space>DMP order number (refer to your delivery order) to 63001 E.g. unifi on 123456
  2. You will then receive an SMS to confirm your request
  3. Reply YES to confirm

Once your current plan is inactive, insert your new SIM and be #BEBAS!

7. I’m unhappy with the services provided by my current mobile operator. I’ve submitted the switching request a few times but was rejected by my existing mobile operator. What should I do in order for me to register for unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid?

You may contact your current mobile operator’s Customer Service, for them to further investigate your inquiry.

Alternatively, you may choose a new number for your unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid.

8. I’ve recently ported-out into another mobile operator but my area does not have coverage. Do I have to wait 30 days before I can switch to the new unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid?

You may contact the current mobile operator’s Customer Service for them to further investigate on your inquiry.

9. I registered for unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid by porting out from my current service provider on 31 May 2019. My request is still pending. Does it mean I will only receive 2GB LTE complimentary data (old package)?

Yes, you will still receive 2GB LTE upon successful port in as you have registered the SIM before 18 July 2019.

10. Who should I contact if I need further information on unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid plan?

Easy, you can contact us via digital channels such as:

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Switch to unifi Mobile #BEBAS Prepaid FAQ

Hi,

1. Selepas send SMS Unifi ON (DMP no), Unifi reply:

"RM0 unifi: Thank you! Glad to know that you've received the SIM card."

nak reply YES gak ker?

2. Selepas di reject 1st time utk MNP, mcmmana nak resubmit application MNP? Call 100 dia suruh masuk live chat, masuk live chat pon x lepas nak chat dgn operator sbb unifi bot cakap xde akaun registered. SMS Unifi ON (DMP no) pon dah berkali2 buat.

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

After received the new SIM card and I tried SMS unifi on<space>DMP order number (refer to your delivery order) to 63001 but the replied msg says:

RM0 unifi: The DMP order number you've entered is invalid. Please try again. 

I tried live chat also no respond from Unifi. 

Pls help!!

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

After received the new SIM card and I tried SMS unifi on<space>DMP order number (refer to your delivery order) to 63001 but the replied msg says:

RM0 unifi: The DMP order number you've entered is invalid. Please try again. 

I tried live chat also no respond from Unifi. 

Pls help!!

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

My swiching process has been denied. because i had submit the different ID with existing telco. I need help and advice for my cases. I do email, live chat, facebook massenger event call to unifi nobody can help me on this.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Macam mana dapat msj MNP tu?
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Same, customer service is not helping at all

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Very bad experience with unifi as a new user.. 

Port in from Digi. Received activation sms but the new sim card is not working. Cannot make call or receive any calls. 

Customer service refuse to help, chatbox not working with error oops look like you are not subscribed to anything yet.

Mobile unifi app verification code never reaches.. Mobilecare app cannot even verify password properly.. I tried to reset password to make sure password is correct, its authentication from app keep failing.

Frustrating.....