I want to share with you guys a common questions asked regarding MNP process for unifi Mobile postpaid (all plan). You might want to read all this carefully.
If you want to know about prepaid, then here is the link -->Switch to unifi Mobile #BEBAS prepaid FAQ
Read and share with your friends and family ya.
1. Can I use my existing number to register for unifi Mobile Postpaid?
Yes! You can maintain your existing mobile number by switching to any unifi Mobile Postpaid plans.
You may request to maintain your existing number (port in) via our portal at https://unifi.com.my/personal/mobile/postpaid, or our myunifi app, over-the-counter at any TMpoint outlets nationwide, TM Authorised Dealer (TAD) and TM Resellers nationwide.
2. How long does it take to process my request to port in?
We will request the port in on your behalf from your existing mobile service provider as soon as the payment of all outstanding balances have been made. It may take up to five (5) business days for the application to be approved by your existing mobile service provider.
Please note that you will need to fulfill the below requirements:
(You would need to ensure that the usage of your existing service does not exceed the credit limit set by your existing mobile operator.)
For existing prepaid user, any remaining credit in your prepaid mobile number will be forfeited by your existing mobile operator upon successful activation of your unifi Mobile Postpaid plan.
3. My switching request was denied by my current service provider. I need to rectify the situation with my current service provider and resubmit my request to switch to unifi Mobile Postpaid. How soon should I ensure my request for switch is successful?
Starting from 6 February 2020 onwards, you will be given 60 days to switch and activate your unifi Mobile number from the registration date. Failing which, the order will be cancelled automatically in the system. Should your request to switch fails within the given period, you will need to resubmit your request to switch.
4. How do I keep my existing number?
You can simply select “Switch to unifi” during registration process via our portal at https://unifi.com.my/personal/mobile/postpaid, or myunifi app, over-the-counter at any TMpoint outlets nationwide. You will receive an SMS from your existing mobile operator to confirm your switch to us.
5. Can I track my switching status?
Absolutely! Just refer to your order tracking status via self-care portal
6. How do I complete my switching process to unifi Mobile Postpaid?
Simply follow the steps below after you’ve received the SMS notification sent from your existing mobile operator.
Once your current plan is inactive, insert your new SIM and enjoy the unifi Mobile Postpaid services!
7. I’m unhappy with the services provided by my current mobile operator. I’ve submitted the switching request a few times but was rejected by my existing mobile operator. What should I do in order for me to register for unifi Mobile Postpaid?
You may contact your current mobile operator’s Customer Service, for them to further investigate your inquiry.
Alternatively, you may choose a new number for your unifi Mobile Postpaid plan
8. I’ve recently ported-out into another mobile operator but my area does not have coverage. Do I have to wait 30 days before I can switch to unifi Mobile Postpaid?
You may contact the current mobile operator’s Customer Service for them to further investigate on your inquiry.
9. Will I enjoy the RM0 of upfront payment for successful unifi Mobile Postpaid subscription?
Yes. For a limited time only, we’re waiving the upfront payment of RM100 for all Mobile Number Portability (MNP) customers.
10. Who should I contact if I need further information on unifi Mobile Postpaid plan?
Easy, you can contact us via digital channels such as:
What should i do if my previous number was terminated, blacklisted, barred or suspended since i cannot switch to unifi?
The link in No.4 is not working. SMS sent to 63001 but no response. please help
You have receive sms from your current telco to port out? After answer 'YES' your should receive 'successfull to port out' sms
* I don't remember the exact sms, but you will get the sms to verify your answer.