1. First thing first, click Login/Register.
2. If you are unifi home / streamyx user, Cchoose Home Broadband / Voice.
3. Fill up your registered email, then click NEXT.
**You need to use an email which has been registered with old unifi portal.
4. The portal will recognize you. Click SEND ME THE LINK.
5. Click OKAY, and go to your email inbox.
6. On your email, click SET NEW PASSWORD.
7. Type in your new password, and then click SET NEW PASSWORD.
**Your password must be at least 8 characters and must include at least one symbol.
8. Reset password completed. You can go back to your previous browser.
9. Now you can start Login. Type in your email and click NEXT.
10. Type in your new password, and click NEXT.
11. You can read this permission first. To proceed, click ACCEPT.
11. Yay, its all settled. Not too complicated right guys?
As existing user to the old unifi portal..
I did the step 3 using the registered email address and it didn't recognise me.
Instead I have to enter everything like a new user.
The last e-bill received was in April 2019.
Sucks to be a Telekom customer.