[100Mbps] Transfer of Ownership

Fhs666
Contributing Citizen ✪

[100Mbps] Transfer of Ownership

Hi All,

- Want to transfer ownership because tenant die die want to use his own Maxis Fiber. Otherwise need to terminate and pay penalty.

- 100Mbps

- Just installed December 2021. 

- 19 months left. 

- I will bear the costs of transfer

6 REPLIES 6
Ejah89
Sheriff

Re: [100Mbps] Transfer of Ownership

Hi, @Fhs666. Do you mean transfer owner for Maxis Fiber service? If yes, you need to refer Maxis provider
Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

You need to contact the Maxs Customer Service regarding to your issue actually

Fhs666
Contributing Citizen ✪

The new tenant has already subscribed to Maxis Fiber and wants to use his wifi instead of the Unifi already installed at my rented place. He doesn't want to use Unifi so now Im forced to either terminate or change ownership

Sakura84
Sheriff

Hi @Fhs666 

Yes, you may proceed to terminate the services but if the termination is within the contract will be charged an early termination fee which is the remaining internet monthly fees.

But if you want to use that unifi account at other premises, you may request to relocate the unifi services. It is subject to unifi service availability at new premises.

I suggest you contact unifi support team via this link https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us for further clarification on this matter.

For sure, they will assist you with this. 

nabiela
Sheriff

Hi @Fhs666 . You may request to relocate first the unifi service to another address and make sure new address is under unifi coverage. Once done the relocation, can apply for change ownership at TMpoint. For relocate, can refer direct to TM support (https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us) to check further on the coverage and apply. 

susu_naaa
Sheriff

Hi @Fhs666,

You can request transfer ownership of the unifi account at nearest TMpoint. Both owner (A&B) must be present and bring along IC.