cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice Need(Can I upgrade Unifi Air To Unifi Fibre)

SOLVED
ZahierAzri
Contributing Citizen ✪

Advice Need(Can I upgrade Unifi Air To Unifi Fibre)

I just Subscribed unifi air 10 days ago.. unifi air  congested at my place..After a fews day use.. i noticed unifi fibre can be installed at my home ... can i upgrade unifi air to unifi fibre...  can give some advice.. Can i Waive My unifi air contract and install unifi fiber... If can tell me how..

6 REPLIES 6
remstr
Mayor

Re: Advice Need(Can I upgrade Unifi Air To Unifi Fibre)

Hi @ZahierAzri ,

The penalty can be waived, given the account both under same name. The waiver can be made via livechat or TMpoint.

ZahierAzri
Contributing Citizen ✪

need to terminate unifi air before or after install fibre??

remstr
Mayor

Hi @ZahierAzri ,

For your convenience, you can request to install unifi fiber first. When you got them installed, proceed to terminate unifi Air (you will have to return the modem if any).

ZahierAzri
Contributing Citizen ✪

During MCO(Total Lockdown) can i go to TM point for termination??
remstr
Mayor

Hi @ZahierAzri ,

Yes you can. But there are couple of TMpoint which are closed due to C-19. I have compiled the one that i know over here -->https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/Product-and-Service/Kompilasi-Penutupan-Sementara-TMpoint-2021/m-p...

Ziafanan
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hello, I am planning to upgrade too. May i ask have managed to upgrade to fiber and penalty for terminating unifi air waived with no issue? Appreciate if you can share the steps you did. Thanks!