Anyone got positive result/Unifi installed after submitting demand form?

JanV
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Anyone got positive result/Unifi installed after submitting demand form?

As the title, anyone?

I have been using Streamyx (max 1mbps) for the past 7 years in my area, no coverage for Unifi.

Visited TM Point several times, was asked to filled in demand form and wait for reply. No reply received, ever!

Made complaint on MCMC (twice), first on July 2019, received reply saying 'infra will start October 2019', so i waited until 2020, still no sign. Made another complaint recently, TM replied 'we understand your frustration... we are gald you are interested in our service... unfortunately after checking, no Unifi coverage at your address'.

So all these procedures, do they actually work or not? 

I simply do not understand the logic. It is like KFC having customers long queue outside of their shop, begging for fried chicken with cash on hand, but KFC just giving excuse saying their chicken still inside eggs, have not hatched yet. Have you ever seen this? No of course, because when your customers standing in front of you with cash, you want to sell your product as quick as possible!

Will return again in half year to update whether I finally have Unifi, or maybe fried chicken...

11 REPLIES 11
remstr
Mayor

Re: Anyone got positive result/Unifi installed after submitting demand form?

Hi there @JanV ,

Again, i understand your frustation. The demand list is important to the backend team, to gather and collect necessary data.

And no, its not like the KFC. Its far more complicated than just a fried chicken.

What is your address, if i may ask?

JanV
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hello  @remstr ,

Again, thank you for understanding my frustration?

After collecting data, what does the team do ?

Of course it is not like the KFC, how hard can produce a fried chicken be ? Just flour, oil and some heat correct? Smiley Frustrated

Address as below:

32, Jalan Perdagangan 14, Taman Universiti, 81300 Skudai, Johor.

remstr
Mayor

It looks like your adress do have the infra, but the port is full. Its easier to add port than to lay out the whole infra @JanV 

JanV
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Oppsy, typing error.

Correct address should be: 32, Jalan Perdagangan 16, Taman Universiti 81300, Skudai Johor.

Pease can you help me check again and let me know the result? Thanks in advance. @remstr 

remstr
Mayor

@JanV wrote:

Oppsy, typing error.

Correct address should be: 32, Jalan Perdagangan 16, Taman Universiti 81300, Skudai Johor.

Pease can you help me check again and let me know the result? Thanks in advance. @remstr 

This one hasnt got any infra yet @JanV .

It may took a while but i wall ask them if there are any project planned for this address.

JanV
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Yes, please and thank you. @remstr 

It is just one road beside, is it really that difficult... Smiley Sad

JanV
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

"It may took a while but i wall ask them if there are any project planned for this address."

Hi @remstr , it has been a while, have you checked if there is any project planned ? The infras how ?

remstr
Mayor

Hi @JanV ,

Im afraid this one are not going well, at least from my side. I dont have any info for the project yet. I will try to follow up again.

hns1229
New-in-Town ✪✪✪

macam mana skrg? dah ada atau belum?