BILLING IN UNIFI PORTAL/APP NOT UP TO DATE

Nooralam
Contributing Citizen ✪

Why in Unifi login page did not update the billing, still have last month bill which already make payment?

Please improve your billing system. It is trouble for us to make payment, without bill, we can't make payment before expired, and the system also did not sent by email to us.  The system and email also did not received the current bill.

Why in Unifi login page did not update the billing, still have last month bill which already make payment?

Please improve your billing system. It is trouble for us to make payment, without bill, we can't make payment before expired, and the system also did not sent by email to us.  The system and email also did not received the current bill.

1 REPLY 1
Fennec16
Sheriff

Re: BILLING IN UNIFI PORTAL/APP NOT UP TO DATE

Hi @Nooralam This happen to me sometimes. First thing, you must update the application (myunifi apps) to the latest version or uninstall and reinstall the application and try again.

I have view my bill statement via apps and there's no issue from my end. And my payment has been updated also (expect a slight delay, maybe 1 - 2 days to update)

I know that is frustrating. If problem keeps occur, I suggest you to contact live chat via Live Chat, tweet us @helpmeunifi, message at facebook.com/weareunifi (https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us) and they will finding a solution right away.
Maybe this will help you.