cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service for the biggest telecomunication company in malaysia

SOLVED
New-in-Town ✪

Bad service for the biggest telecomunication company in malaysia

Internet are too slow , no unify coverage. Has been using streamyx 4 mbps for 5 years, has order an upgrade for streamyx 8 mbps but dot not support at my area because the installation guy said TM Internet port at my area are damage and having an error. TM Internet port at my area damage since 3 years ago and they still not repair or change anything. what a starty services for a biggest telecommunication company in Malaysia. i disappointed..i work as web developer and running an online business as part time job that's why i need a stable and fast  internet. streamyx are ancient and need to change to unifi very fast.

3 REPLIES
New-in-Town ✪

Re: Bad service for the biggest telecomunication company in malaysia

16040 are my area poscode. and live at tumpat kelantan

@wanikhwan wrote:

Internet are too slow , no unify coverage. Has been using streamyx 4 mbps for 5 years, has order an upgrade for streamyx 8 mbps but dot not support at my area because the installation guy said TM Internet port at my area are damage and having an error. TM Internet port at my area damage since 3 years ago and they still not repair or change anything. what a starty services for a biggest telecommunication company in Malaysia. i disappointed..i work as web developer and running an online business as part time job that's why i need a stable and fast  internet. streamyx are ancient and need to change to unifi very fast.

New-in-Town ✪

Ya la 8 Mbps is also quite slow, I don't even know what ancient tech they are using
Highlighted
Sheriff

Have you highlight this matter to the livechat team? If not i think you should livechat with them and highlight this issue to them.

signature.png