Cannot log in to myunifi app

Estelle
Contributing Citizen ✪

Cannot log in to myunifi app

I can't log in to myunifi app. Each time i clicked "bring me to login", it takes me to digitalme page. I entered my email address and it asked for OTP sent to my email. After entering the OTP, it asked if this is a trusted device. Selected yes and accepted the T&C and it brings me back to the log in screen again. And the cycle goes on and on. Have tried clearing cache/data, uninstall/reinstall app, wipe phone cache partition, nothing worked. Contacted Unifi support and they were unable to resolve anything.

I have tried logging in for not less than 50 times for the past 2 months! It's not getting me anywhere. But I can log in via PC without any issues.

Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
Tenfung22
Sheriff

Re: Cannot log in to myunifi app

Hi @Estelle 

Do you already try to use a different mobile phone for that myunifi apps ? If still the same just make report again to TM support for them to check back the platform, phone version etc. 

MrsAda
Sheriff

Hi @Estelle ,

Have you tried to clear cache, update Apps version, reinstall and retry? If still the same, you should contact customer support at https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us. I recommend you to contact them via Live Chat or Socmed, it's much easier.

Estelle
Contributing Citizen ✪

I tried it with my old Samsung Galaxy Note FE and it worked ok. Changed phone to Samsung Galaxy A52s and can't log in Smiley Sad

Estelle
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes, I tried clearing cache, uninstall and reinstall. Didn't help. Even tried downgrading to previous versions also didn't work. I think maybe phone compatibility because it worked on my old Samsung Galaxy Note FE. Weird. Now using Samsung Galaxy A52s. Shouldn't newer phone be more compatible? LOL!

bintang_
Sheriff

@Estelle wrote:

Yes, I tried clearing cache, uninstall and reinstall. Didn't help. Even tried downgrading to previous versions also didn't work. I think maybe phone compatibility because it worked on my old Samsung Galaxy Note FE. Weird. Now using Samsung Galaxy A52s. Shouldn't newer phone be more compatible? LOL!

If you're using android version {Jelly (4.1.x) up to Oreo (8.1.0)} there should be no problem to download/use myunifi app. I found some related FAQ with regard to myunifi app, see if it helps. If the issue persist, I'd recommend you to contact unifi support directly. 

Estelle
Contributing Citizen ✪

My phone is running on Android 12 Smiley Embarassed

Sakura84
Sheriff

Hi @Estelle 

Should be no issue. I think it's better for you to contact unifi support team via this link https://unifi.com.my/support/contact-us for further assistance on this matter.