Change of Ownership

CMKoh
Contributing Citizen ✪

Change of Ownership

Hi,

Anyone from Unifi can help with this.

I recently requested to change ownership from A to my name (100mbps package and at the same address), but the staff from TM Point Kampar insisted that there will be 2 years contract. But when I asked through live chat and called 100, all mentioned to me that the contract wouldn't be renewed. I am only obligated on the remaining contract from the previous owner (if any). No matter how I tell the staff at TM Point Kampar and even showed her the conversation through live chat, she still insist to impose a 2 years contract on me.

7 REPLIES 7
CMKoh
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Change of Ownership

Add on:

This issue already drained a lot of my time and in the end, the staff still insist on 2 years contract. I submitted this request for a change of ownership one week ago.

mtar99
Sheriff

Hi @CMKoh As i know changes ownership for 100Mbps unifi plan will not renew the contract. It will follow  existing contract from previous owner

CMKoh
Contributing Citizen ✪

@mtar99 wrote:

Hi @CMKoh As i know changes ownership for 100Mbps unifi plan will not renew the contract. It will follow  existing contract from previous owner

Hi, @mtar99  thanks for your reply. I actually tell the staff from TM Point Kampar but she still insists to renew the contract. Would you be able to contact TM Point Kampar? or any solution for me to settle this change of ownership? It is pending since last Monday and I wasted a lot of time on this request. Yet the staff still refuse to follow "contract will not be renewed".

mtar99
Sheriff

I think you may refer directly to their customer service for them to check further change ownership and also contract status . If no any system issue, change ownership will complete within 24 hours after application at Tmpoint. Try to reach them via : Live chat : https://maya.unifi.com.my/   / Call centre : dial 100  / Facebook : we are unifi / Twitter :@helpmeunifi  / 

CMKoh
Contributing Citizen ✪

@mtar99 wrote:

I think you may refer directly to their customer service for them to check further change ownership and also contract status . If no any system issue, change ownership will complete within 24 hours after application at Tmpoint. Try to reach them via : Live chat : https://maya.unifi.com.my/   / Call centre : dial 100  / Facebook : we are unifi / Twitter :@helpmeunifi  / 

Hi @mtar99 as mentioned, I already contacted through live chat and even 100. But now is the staff at TM point don't want to proceed with the remaining period of contract. She insists to renew. If none can help me then I believe MCMC able to solve this thing. Thanks
TBH, I am already tired of dealing with all this nonsense.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

If you want to do a Ownership Change Process,the existing plan will not renew the contract but if upgrade or downgrade plan yes it will be renew for another 24 Month Contract

nimn_1691
Sheriff

Hi, @CMKoh,

I understand your sitution. I think you should refer with unifi support first, https://unifi.com.my/support/contact-us for further checking regarding this issue. Maybe they can help you to check with TM point first regarding the contract renewal. As I know, for unifi account contract for each service will not be renewed.