Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to fiber? connection problem?

muhammadizham
Contributing Citizen ✪

Change to fiber? connection problem?

Hello Unifi

wanna ask, im using unifi at my home 30mbps plan, so far the speed its good, but this problem i having so long kind of getting my nerve even tho the TM site technician coming here so many times already. This unifi connection keep rebooting itself, i dont get it why. When surfing, watching tv , gaming or even not even do anything the connection keep loss and reboot itself. Why? i hardly understand it. calling the customer service, so need to change to new one for router but the to renew my contract, then ok, just renew it. But same thing still happen, connetion loss in the middle when using for surfing, watching and gaming. i even buy new router and had calling the technician to come for calibrate it but still, same thing happen. Its your TM MODEM having problem? then why not change the modem? or its the port for this area having problem? can u check it? or BETTER UPGRADE IT. Last technician come to my house say, this area already install FIBER, so i want, go apply the port because it limited only. Then when i call the center, they say my area dosen't had any fiber install? what is this? Technician and service center dont have same kind of info? i bet technician its true because they the one who install it. so please get this info right. If dont have fiber its ok. but at least fix the problem, loss connection in the mid of surfing kind of ....... u know it. even if you having the same proble like me will burst and mad. i pay for this kind of prblem and got some extra charge, i dont even bother. but having this problem kind of suck. so check my area or upgrade it "Pangsapuri Jalan CU 1A Taman Cheras Utama 56000 KL"

9 REPLIES 9
IzatFuad
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Change to fiber? connection problem?

Hi sir, your house is in Blok 1? PM me the details please.
Tq
muhammadizham
Contributing Citizen ✪

Block B..Infront of masjidUntitled.png

muhammadizham
Contributing Citizen ✪

B-02-04 JALAN CU 1A taman cheras utama 56000

muhammadizham
Contributing Citizen ✪

no reply?

remstr
Mayor

Hi there @muhammadizham ,

From what i can see here, Pangsapuri Cheras Utama do got fiber but i bet yours is Pangsapuri Taman Cheras Utama, right?

So i can safely said that your apartment still does not have a fiber technology yet.

Regarding your unifi problem, you can log livechat again and ask them if your house can support 50Mbps VDSL. If yes then you can try 50Mbps while waiting for the fiber.

muhammadizham
Contributing Citizen ✪

its not about the upgrade plan boss..before this im using the 50mbps plan too..but the same problem happen..the thing is why my connection keep rebooting itself? that the question. do u read my first text?

remstr
Mayor

Hi @muhammadizham ,

Self-rebooting router means router problem. That is it. You can ask for router replacement, or buying one yourself.

muhammadizham
Contributing Citizen ✪

router problem yah? how about i already change it to new one? u dont read my first text again..haha..haih..

its need to change the modem? the TM modem. I think this problem happen because of the Modem itself. FYI the router already change about 3 times..currently use my own router not the TM stock router.

DAR2611
New-in-Town ✪✪

check if anyone else other than you are connected to the device...if have unknown address then you are hack my friend.