cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got charged 3 times with BTU Replacement for unknown reason continuously 2 months.

Contributing Citizen ✪

Got charged 3 times with BTU Replacement for unknown reason continuously 2 months.

Beauty of UNIFI.

In January, I got over charged by UNIFI for BTU Replacement around RM500. Since i signed up with Autopay, It is auto deducting from my account. 

After that, I contacted UNIFI, and they mentioned to me they will fix it and my account become -RM605.

I truly fear that UNIFI will do the same mistake again, hence I disable my Autopay on end of January.

But, It didn't stop UNIFI to charge me twice of BTU Replacement around RM1000 on end of February.

How can they still charge me while my autopay is disable? I called them and they told me it is not refundable. So, UNIFI is forcing me to Over pay them monthly? What the heck?

I really fear UNIFI will charge me again in March for no reason.  Can I bring this case to court or whatever it is? They charge unreasonably and doesn't allow to refund.

3 REPLIES 3
Sheriff

Re: Got charged 3 times with BTU Replacement for unknown reason continuously 2 months.

hi, looks like something wasnt right. im sure they are looking on this right now.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

Re: Got charged 3 times with BTU Replacement for unknown reason continuously 2 months.

hi @kenkew , can you verify with us your current status?

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

Received a call from UNIFI, they told me my account had been "rectified" and I should be able to see it reflected on my bill on 25th March.

Well, they told me the same thing on January and the matter become WORSE in February.

Furthermore, UNIFI unable to confirm with me if the system issue is truly fixed and whether it  will happen again in end of March again or not.  They just told me politically they have no control over the system. 

How can you assure people to use autopay confidently if you are not confident with your own system?

Let's keep this issue open until it truly resolve.