cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could i upgrade to unifi from streamyx?

Karthik_14
Contributing Citizen ✪

How could i upgrade to unifi from streamyx?

i'm having trouble with internet connection....currently using streamyx 1 mbps so long until now... i  had request unifi before... but unfortunately i don't have choice to upgrade to unifi....no unifi coverage in my area Jalan Rasah 70300 Seremban at Taman Tuan Sheikh....

Taman permai impian, Taman bukit chedang has unifi coverage and it is nearer to my place...

Don't know what to do next?? How long should i need to wait? is it possible to get unifi coverage? i'm having problem with streamyx that the internet connection is not stable, no internet access... already report many times still having same problem....

can i get a better internet connection to use which is unifi?  What should i do for this issue and is there any solution?

8 REPLIES 8
LuvAngelz
Mayor

Re: How could i upgrade to unifi from streamyx?

Hi @Karthik_14,

Since you are existing streamyx customer, should be you're entitle for your service been migrated to unifi Air. Even unifi Air plan has been offered to new subscriber.

You may refer to this page https://unifi.com.my/personal/home/wireless-broadband

I would recommend for you to use unifi Air.

Go by visit any nearest TMpoint & grab now.

Cool!

Karthik_14
Contributing Citizen ✪

okay...thank you for suggest unifi air... but how if no coverage at my place.... i already check coverage for unifi air....so how can i migrated to unifi Air, is any solution ?

beruangpanda
Distinguished Citizen ✪

remstr
Mayor

@Karthik_14 wrote:

okay...thank you for suggest unifi air... but how if no coverage at my place.... i already check coverage for unifi air....so how can i migrated to unifi Air, is any solution ?

hi @Karthik_14 unfortunately TM cannot offers you unifi air IF you are not in their coverage. But i think they will do something about the coverage, maybe expand it more faster.

Karthik_14
Contributing Citizen ✪

I had request unifi air  at tm point last month...didn't get any info or update till now...but already check coverage for unifi air on unifi website...no coverage at my place...so what should i do now? How should i upgrade to unifi? 

U210290060108 this is my acc number...please help me...

remstr
Mayor

@Karthik_14 wrote:

I had request unifi air  at tm point last month...didn't get any info or update till now...but already check coverage for unifi air on unifi website...no coverage at my place...so what should i do now? How should i upgrade to unifi? 

U210290060108 this is my acc number...please help me...

hi @Karthik_14 , TM cant offer you unifi Air if you are not in the coverage.

Karthik_14
Contributing Citizen ✪

i'm really upset that I'm not able to upgrade to unifi and don't have any option.... so i have to keep using with current streamyx 1 mbps plan?? there is no solution for this??

Charlize
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@Karthik_14

This happen to many people too. Seems like Unifi Air covered those places with fibre more than those places with streamyx. Anyway, if you are not a heavy user you can check out with this telco C****m they offered home wireless broadband but with quoata. You can take the device back to try and if it work good and if not just return to them as they have 30 days return policy without any charges. But their device is locked to only usable with their simcard.