Installer give different router with the agreement

SamLeong
Contributing Citizen ✪

Installer give different router with the agreement

Just got my unifi installed today , during installation and I just randomly ask is this router using Wifi 6 ? And the installer told me router Wifi 6 out of stock at the moment , will get a replacement once restock.

However the UniFi SERVICE ACCEPTANCE FORM I received from email, it mention I received Router Wifi 6 (RG WIFI6 AX1800) with serial number , how come there's serial number in the ACCEPTANCE FORM ? Can Unifi predict the router serial number ? Which I got told it's out of stock ? 

is this ACCEPTANCE FORM still valid ? 

6 REPLIES 6
IZA86
Sheriff

Re: Installer give different router with the agreement

Hi @SamLeong ,

You sure the serial number in the email not same with the received one? 

If no, better you directly chat unifi to confirm. 

You may contact them via https://chatbot.unifi.com.my/ 

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

For this issue,I suggest for you to make a Report to 100,LiveChat or via myunifi App and Technical Team will check whether they have a Wifi 6 Router stock or not via TM site

SamLeong
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yeah, the router I received is AC1200, but in the aggreement it written RG WIFI6 AX1800 , asked TM unifi and they told doesn't have case like out of stock, made a report and not sure when will reply

errabee9s
Sheriff

Normally after report, they will investigate the issue. For any update, customer will be updated. Maybe you can wait for the update or check the report status from time to time. No worries 👍

IZA86
Sheriff

@SamLeong 

Good.. Hopefully there's a good news for you.

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Its okay after you open the report,usually Team will call you again and will change to wifi 6 router after the stock is arrived