cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet disconnect everyday

Allit96
Contributing Citizen ✪

Internet disconnect everyday

My internet will disconnect everyday at a very specific timing which between 4pm~5pm, technician came to change both router and modem but issue still persist , the connection wont recover until i restart both device together, please help.

6 REPLIES 6
Allit96
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Internet disconnect everyday

This issue lasted for more than 2 weeks and i've been raising more than 6 reports already but still not solved

wakandahforeva
Distinguished Citizen ✪

so that 6 report, no solution at all?

#WakandaForeva
mikey6767
Contributing Citizen ✪

@Allit96 wrote:

This issue lasted for more than 2 weeks and i've been raising more than 6 reports already but still not solved

Same issue here. installed since 4 months ago, internet confirm disconnect once per day. already changed 2 routers yet still same problem. everyday reset port also no improvement.  what's worse is technicians came,  tested then claimed that nothing went wrong. **bleep** annoying... my sister online class halfway, gone, cannot attend class already. they told me to buy router, ok i bought, yet problem still persist.

already contacted tm... they said they found that my main connection status read is disconnected (idk what that means), and will come over to inspect... i'll go crazy if everything changed but the problem is not solved... already threw so much money in...

Victor_hoh
New-in-Town ✪✪

Hi, I started experiencing something similar since 3 weeks ago. For me, my router will auto reconnect within 10-15 secs. Technician came, tested the fiber cable, said it's ok, and also changed the modem. But still the PPPOE connection at Mesh Wifi will reset about once a day. 

Is your problem resolved now?

Victor_hoh
New-in-Town ✪✪

Is your problem resolved?
crixster
Contributing Citizen ✪

I had a similar problem. Daily disconnections but only a few minutes. When it happens the LOS led on the nodem will light up for a few seconds. I was lucky to have discovered this because at the beginning all i can see is "modem hangup" in my router log but i still couldn't see anything. TM came first time to replace the modem but didnt check the fibre properly. They only check from fibre from wall to modem. The second technician that came after was smarter. He noticed the fibre from outside to the inside wall had some signal loses with the help of a tool. I can't remember the ranges but it was in dBm i think. He said usually it should range below 25 but mine sometimes was spiking to 28 . He redid the termination on the fibre and that seemed to have helped for now. It's been a day and so far no disconnections