MISLEADING REGISTRATION ADDRESS COVERAGE

uzaidd
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

MISLEADING REGISTRATION ADDRESS COVERAGE

Greetings,

Last week (3 Sept 2021) i submit an application for Home Fibre Broadband installation. Until today i still havn't received any confirmation of order (via email or telephone call). So i took a tour to TM Point to check the current status. I'm shock that after checking with TM Point, they told me that the installation address are not available at the moment. 

I did check the address multiple times before submit the application.

https://unifi.com.my/fibre-broadband/check-coverage

Installation Address : JALAN AIR PUTEH, KAMPUNG AIR PUTEH, 09000 JUNJONG, KEDAH

Installation address also available at the link above. How came this happen, i mean the installation address was available thru website but unfortunately didn't available via TM system? Supposed both website and system should SYNC the address information right?

5 REPLIES 5
remstr
Mayor

Re: MISLEADING REGISTRATION ADDRESS COVERAGE

Hi @uzaidd ,

If you can see your address (up to house number) then the problem is not about address or coverage. The problem possibly no port issue.

uzaidd
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

But according to TM Point, the street address itself are not registered on TM System. But somehow the street address was available on their website. How strange it is.

remstr
Mayor

Hi @uzaidd ,

PM me your address, let me see what is the issue.

uzaidd
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Registration adress : Lot 110, Lorong Tenang, Jalan Air Puteh, 09000, Junjong, Kulim, Kedah

remstr
Mayor

Hi @uzaidd ,

Upon my quick search, there are no unifi fiber in your area, only unifi lite (streamyx) are available.