cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Unifi Air account does not show up in digitalme account.

dearshakya
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

My Unifi Air account does not show up in digitalme account.

Hi, I have issue with my digitalme account. Previously I used this "unifi.com.my/selfcare/dashboard" for account management. Using myunifi app, I can see my unifi air account liked with it, but now after the new enrollment of digitalme, I cannot see or view my unifi air account in web browser, it says no account found. Help me. 

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
anr077
Mayor

Re: My Unifi Air account does not show up in digitalme account.

Hi,

You need to make sure you are using same email address as you registered before.

dearshakya
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Hi, I am using the same email id as registered before. 

remstr
Mayor

Hi @dearshakya ,

What about the IC number? Same also? If yes then please give me your unifi Air account number.

dearshakya
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Hi.. thank you for rplying. My unifi air account number is 208974546. You may refer the email I have sent on august 22, 2021 too with the screenshot.. the passport number is same. 

dearshakya
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Hi, how long are you gonna take to solve this issue? After the reinstallation of the Myunifi app, there is no account showing. Now I am not sure what is the new 10 digit account number for my Air account. How am I supposed to pay?

These are the Case id you have provided me via emails:

CAS-211002-037766

U-4754221

remstr
Mayor

Hi @dearshakya ,

Your new 10 digits account number is 1708974546.

dearshakya
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Hi, thank you for your reply. I can link the account in the myunifi app but still using my passport number it does not appear on my website dashboard. I am not sure either this account is really registered under my passport or someone else. When I subscribed, I provided my passport number and before the "so-called upgrade" I could see this account and the unifi line number under my passport at selfcare.unifi.com.my/dashboard. Now I there's no more account visible on my dashboard in the browser and the myunifi app portal too.  If possible, may I know which passport number or document number it is registered after the "so-called upgrade"?

remstr
Mayor

Hi @dearshakya ,

This system upgrade are still not quite complete if you ask me. So we need to make do on what we have right now.