My home fiber modem has no internet connection

MyEric99
Contributing Citizen ✪

My home fiber modem has no internet connection

since 2 weeks ago my home modem has no connection to the internet.  And I am stuck in Singapore due to Covid 19 and my family needs to connect me.  I have tried Livechat and it asked me to come to this community, but all I need is some technical support to talk to and resolve this.  It seems to me the technical support number is no longer valid, HELP.

4 REPLIES 4
TokAdi
Distinguished Citizen ✪

Re: My home fiber modem has no internet connection

Hi @MyEric99,

Seems weird. Supposedly if you're successfully connecting to live chat agents, they will assist you with trouble ticket report after basic troubleshooting is done. No worries! can try this easyfix solution if still not success, it will bring you to human agents. Cool!

MyEric99
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi,

Thank you very much.  Yeah it was weird, but glad  I came to this community.

I finally do some google search and found the TM streamyx supports and they connected me to the unifi technical supports.  And to my surprised, even the supports told me the on-site team will contact me or my son before they made the trip, normally will expect to be 1 or more days later, they actually responded within 2 hours and found that it was the rodent issues, and my fiber got snapped by them and fixed.   

Seriously, I must give a very BIG tumb up for unifi supports and the on-site team, super well done!!!!!

IzatFuad
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Good job Unifi support team!!!
wongdg
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I also face this issue starting recently 2-3 after initial installation. The connection would be disrupted a couple of times sporadicly in a day. My own solution is to reset power to both fiber modem and wireless router. It is a hassle.